Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Size: 32 GB|Item Shape: Wi-Fi|Color: Black|Change

Showing 21-30 of 3,732 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,033 reviews
on October 4, 2016
I started off as a Windows byte head but after getting older moved to being an Applehead. I have a MacMini, iPhone 5, and now upgraded from my iPad 1 Gen. Forget all the technical specs, Apple is huge on security and I have never had a single problem with my MacMini in almost 7 years, and I still have my iPad 1 Gen that works perfectly.. The new iPad really is not significantly better than the iPad 1 from my view, but the restrictive iOS on the 1st Gen pretty much forced my hand. Still, no regrets. Plus, it was $250 less than what I paid for my Gen 1.
on November 23, 2016
I would give 5 stars but I received quite the run around when ordering (product ended up coming in two weeks and a little plus late). The ipad had one small dent where the charger port is, which is to be expected with a refurbished electronic, but when I put the case I bought separately for the ipad, you couldn't even see it. The Ipad works wonderfully and feels new. My mom says it works faster than her phone and computer (this was an early Christmas​ present for her).
on December 26, 2015
Purchased this iPad. When I turn it on, a tiny message appears on the top left of the screen stating " no SIM. " It was supposed to be Verizon ready. However, without a SIM card the only wifi I could pair it with is my home wifi. When I wrote to the seller, via Amazon, I just received the default message from Amazon, but never heard from the seller. Thinking they may be able to get my iPad up and running, I took the iPad to my local Verizion store. The agent said there was nothing they could do because it was only compatible with AT&T or Sprint. Not Verizon as advertized. Now I don't know what to do, because the seller will not contact me.
on October 16, 2015
This Apple ipad is frustrating !!! It won't charge 90% of the time. I have tried every suggestion in forums to "fix" the problem.
I live over 50 miles from an Apple store, I bought the big screen thinking I could use it for How To videos . When it has held an occasional charge videos start and start.
My little iphone4 does so much better.
But with failing eyesight I thought a bigger screen would be perfect, well unless you want to constantly deal with problems forget this ipad.
Oh one more thing uploading the ios9 has created problems for a lot of people.
Unless you are a techi well versed in repair Stay Clear of this one . :-(
on February 15, 2017
I have owned other tablets, but after using this one I am an ipad fan and you could not pay me to switch back to android. It is very easy to use and is fast at processing commands. The battery life is excellent. I especially like this model because I added it to my cellular plan and can use it anytime without having wifi. The screen is just the right size.
on March 13, 2014
I got one for each kid. My daughter seems to have been acquired by the device. Like trapper keeper in southpark, or like brain slugs in futurama. You cannot find my daughter without this device. She absolutely loves it. The screen is small but it has higher resolution than my 42 inch monitor. It is an impressive screen. I bought a laptop for portability. I didn't know what portability was till i used one of these devices. I got the kids one each (2 kids) now i want one. Just not sure i can bring myself to spend 600 dollars on myself. If you can get over how these things are made this is a nice product. These are NOT made in America. These are quality products but.... why is my conscious bothering me?
on August 1, 2014
I had the first iPad years ago, and sold it when I got a new laptop. Recently we started traveling extensively in our motorhome. I found the laptop to be heavy and awkward to take places where I could get free WiFi. Bought this iPad and a case with built in keyboard. This iPad is so much more versatile than the older models. It was extremely easy setup out of the box. Very easy device to use, so many useful apps and games. I use Verizon cellular pay as you go, which is quite economical for those times WiFi is not available. The iPad is large enough to display web sites and videos so they are comfortably viewed, but small and light enough for a readily portable device.
The only con is that it doesn't have a port-such as USB for anything I want to print. You can work around this by emailing documents to yourself, and go to a library, print shop, or other place (such as Staples) to print copies. It would also be convenient to be able to store photos or other media on a hard disk or other storage device. Meantime I use iCloud or Dropbox.
For those who travel, this tablet can be customized with many useful apps. For people who travel with an RV it is invaluable for finding places large enough to gas up, directions to campgrounds or destinations, many apps to find all sorts of campground choices, National Parks and Monuments, places to stay overnight for free, to find attractions or plan your itinerary, etc.
on December 12, 2016
Bought mine used from seller (Unclaimed Baggage Center). It arrived in mint condition, battery lasts all day. Really enjoy playing games and watching videos on the retina display. Speakers are adequate for watching Netflix/you-tube and tablet gaming. Very happy with my purchase.
on February 16, 2014
We bought the iPad in April 2013 and by December 2013, an internal defect had developed which rendered the device useless. When we brought the device to the Apple Store, they determined that Apple's one-year warranty had expired, which seemed impossible since we had only had the device for nine months. Evidently, the warranty date must have been triggered from the distributor's purchase date and not our purchase date from Amazon. So, in short, we lost about three months of Apple's warranty on our "new" iPad. Upon contacting the distributor, PMG Distributors, they were disrespectful and ultimately non-responsive to our concerns. Amazon, too, was unhelpful. In sum, we were disappointed by both the product's failure and Amazon and the seller's handling of the manufacturer's warranty.
on July 7, 2014
Yeah, its hard to beat apple, we are a mixed pc/android/apple family, I have laptops, desktops, tablets and phones of all types. These things just work, beautiful condition for refurbished, it looks new. One thing is it does not come with the wall charger, I guess Amazon is not shutting down Walmart any time soon. Puts my amazon prime media up on the TV without even thinking about it, (we had an apple TV) Was thinking about getting the Amazon fire, but there's a lot negative comments on it, thought about another apple tv, but ordered the Roku instead just to see what it can do, will let you know. Cutting the cable soon :-)