Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Generic MC0097 Screen Protector for Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation - Non-Retail Packaging - Clear
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on July 15, 2011
After using a glossy screen protector, which made it nearly impossible to see the screen in daylight, I purchased this anti-glare screen protector. It was easy to install (came with a miniature squeegee to smooth out bubbles) and I am extremely happy with the results: I can see the screen without any problem while in my car. The price was great and it came in the mail within three days of ordering it.
on April 19, 2012
It works good, i feel good knowing my screen wont scratch, just make sure you push all the bubbles out and itll be fine!
on January 1, 2014
I Ordered this thing around the beginning of December...Well it's January 1st and I still don't have it.My estimated delivery date was December 10-13th but I got nothing .So here I am playing the waiting game.I suggest buying from another vender if you want to actually receive your product . I'm angry and I want my money back I don't care how little I payed for it the point is I PAYED FOR IT!!
on February 12, 2012
The anti glare is so much better than clear screen protectors.This item was one of the best purchases i have made so far all in all a great item for its price.
on August 16, 2012
This product is great! It comes with two screen protectors, which is great if you accidentally mess up the first one or want to replace it. It sticks and fits perfectly. After I replaced my iTouch with and iPhone, I tried the protector on the iPhone, and although it doesn't fit, it still works and looks fine! I would definitely recommend this product!
on October 2, 2015
Total Garbage. The "helping" stickers to peel off the outside wont come off. The holes aren't cut great and it's just a reeeally super cheap item. I paid a few dollars more and reordered a much better one this time. Don't waste your time on this one. I've owned many devices and many screen protectors and this is by far the worst one I've encountered.
on December 20, 2012
Well, these showed up clear rather than Anti-glare but I find that pretty common. I'm not sure why it's so hard for sellers to distinguish but it happens to me all the time.

Fit is good and installation was simple, just peel and stick.

If I were buying a clear protector, I would give this a higer rating, it's a pretty nice clear protector and was a good price. I recevied these from Boho who I've made several purchases from and I'm happy although this is the second time they have sent me clear in place of anti-glare.
on March 11, 2013
The screen protector went on fairly easily with only a couple of small bubbles and the fit was fine but the quality of the material is very low and distorts the screen image noticeably. My daughter pulled it off of her iPod after just a day because it bugged her.
on November 4, 2015
I bought these screen protectors for my I pod because I had cracked my screen and they do the job...If your hands are really greasy or dirty for some reason it is really hard to get the smudges out...which I think is the same if you didn't have the protector but when it is clean and your hands are more or less clean as well it stays that way for a long time...I am on my third day of no smudges and I use it all the time. They are easy to apply, and have easy directions.
on December 18, 2012
Four stars because the anti glare works and this is a straight forward product. The package had one screen, one wipe, and a short set of instructions. The screen has tabs peel off protective mask on both sides. The front tab peeled off without pulling mask so I had to use my fingernail stub to remove it. Bubbles were an issue, but you can peel and re-lay to improve it. No squeegee included. I still have some bubbles, but once you turn the unit on, it is not an issue.