Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Connect your MacBook with USB-C port to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable
- Mirror your MacBook display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display in up to 1080p at 60Hz or UHD (3840x2160) at 30Hz
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Note: The Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter is not compatible with the G-Tech G-DRIVE mobile USB 3.0 Hard Drive (Apple part number HF4F2VC/A)
- system requirement:Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector. Supports both video and audio output.Compatible with the following computers: 12-inch MacBook, 13-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 15-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 21.5-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 27-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
This Original OEM Apple USB Lightning Cable For iPhone This USB 2.0 cable connects your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your computer's USB port for syncing and charging or to the Apple USB Power Adapter for convenient charging from a wall outlet. 1M Long
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you look at the Apple website, its a wonder that Apple didn't just erase the reviews because it looks like the makings of a class-action suit. I'm still waiting for a solution. If I could, I would ship the whole thing back to Apple and tell them where they can stick it. You should not have these problems with what should be the simplest of things to do. I discovered the problem days too late. Apple is dead to me, this product IS junk and if it worked for you, count yourself extremely lucky.
Essentially if you have to travel around doing presentations, this rig is not for you. It's very risky. Lots of complaints with projectors too.
See uploaded photos. Connected to Dell, I get a desktop image on the conference room TV. On the MBP...zilch...No display. It did not detect the connection using this adapter. You will run in to situations where this thing won't work. It's just a matter of time. You have been warned! Apple Knows! They DON'T CARE/THEY ARE INCOMPETENT TO SOLVE IT.
I would give 0 stars to both this adaptor and the new macbook pros.
I'm disappointed because it was the "name brand" product (with the "name brand" price).
Has anyone else experienced this problem as well? And if so, were you able to receive a replacement?
Most recent customer reviews
Highly recommended to use the original products..
-1* for making Macbooks with no other ports to mandate adapter usage
-1* for price gouging
=3* final review