|Product Dimensions||11.5 x 2.91 x 0.47 inches; 3.99 Ounces|
|Item Weight||3.98 ounces|
|Item model number||MUHL2AM/A|
|Date First Available||September 11, 2019|
Have one to sell?
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Apple Watch Link Bracelet (42mm) - Silver
- Crafted from the same 316L stainless steel alloy as the case, the Link Bracelet has more than 100 components.
- The machining process is so precise, it takes nearly nine hours to cut the links for a single band.
- The custom butterfly closure folds neatly within the bracelet. And several links feature a simple release button, so you can add and remove links without any special tools.
- 42mm: Band fits 140–205mm wrists.
- You can match this band with any Apple Watch Series 5 case of the same size.
- It also works with all previous versions of Apple Watch, including Apple Watch Series 3.
- The 40mm band works with the 38mm case; the 44mm band works with the 42mm case.
4.1 out of 5
13 global ratings
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2020
This band is worth every penny. It is beautiful craftsmanship that makes the Apple Watch stand out from the crowd. I know people say this is expensive but if you own multiple traditional watches you’ve probably spent thousands even if they are “cheaper” brands. I matched this with a series 4 stainless watch and series 6 titanium. Both look fantastic with this band. Use some stainless polish every couple months to keep it looking beautiful. I replaced a $4500 Tag watch and now only wear the Apple Watch so why not spend $350 on a band? The titanium Watch series 6 and this band cost $1100 - thats 1/4 of the price of own watch. But this band!!