Add to your order
from Amazon.com Services LLC $49.00
- Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
- 24/7 priority access to technical support offers troubleshooting for Apple Watch, watchOS, and Apple-branded Watch apps
- Express Replacement Service provides a replacement before you return your device
- Hardware repair coverage, including parts and labor, is available from Apple-certified technicians in-person or by mail
- Accidental damage is covered for unlimited incidents —each subject to a service fee of $69 for Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike, plus applicable tax
- Battery service
- Important - Activation Process:AppleCare product must be purchased with an applicable Apple device. The Apple product you purchased with this protection plan is automatically enrolled at the time of your Apple product’s shipment. Your product is automatically enrolled with AppleCare and no additional action to activate AppleCare is required. Apple will email you the AppleCare Proof of Coverage within 3 days of your Apple product’s shipment. This will contain your AppleCare agreement number. Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email post-enrollment and can be downloaded through your Digital Items Page (Your Account-->Games and Software).
Monday, Dec 12
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Save with Used - Good
Tuesday, Dec 13
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Amazon Warehouse
Other Sellers on Amazon
Apple Watch SE (2nd Gen) [GPS 40mm] Smart Watch w/Midnight Aluminum Case & Midnight Sport Band - S/M. Fitness & Sleep Tracker, Crash Detection, Heart Rate Monitor, Retina Display, Water Resistant
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||Apple Watch SE|
|Style||40mm S/M - fits 130–180mm wrists|
|Color||Midnight Aluminium Case with Midnight Sport Band|
|Screen Size||40 Millimeters|
|Special Feature||Sleep Monitor, Activity Tracker, Voice Control, GPS, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- WHY APPLE WATCH SE — All the essentials to help you monitor your fitness, keep connected, track your health, and stay safe. Now up to 20 percent faster, with features like Crash Detection and enhanced workout metrics, it’s a better value than ever.
- EASILY CUSTOMIZABLE — Available in a range of sizes and colors, with dozens of bands to choose from and watch faces with complications tailored to whatever you’re into.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY FEATURES — Get help when you need it with Crash Detection, Fall Detection, and Emergency SOS. Get deep insights into your health, including notifications if you have an irregular rhythm or an unusually high or low heart rate.
- SIMPLY COMPATIBLE — It works seamlessly with your Apple devices and services. Unlock your Mac automatically. Find your devices with a tap. Pay and send money with Apple Pay. Apple Watch requires an iPhone 8 or later with the latest iOS version.
- SWIMPROOF AND STYLISH — Water resistant to 50 meters. Three finishes. And a redesigned, color-matched back case made with a new production process that reduces its carbon emissions over 80 percent.
- APPS ON YOUR WRIST — With access to tens of thousands of apps on the App Store right on your wrist, Apple Watch is the perfect personal device for whatever you love to do.
- A POWERFUL FITNESS PARTNER — The enhanced Workout app gives you new ways to train and advanced metrics for more information about your workout performance. And Apple Watch comes with three months of Apple Fitness+ free.
Compare Apple Watch products
|Price||From: $269.99||From: -||From: $779.99|
|Case Size||40mm, 44mm||41mm, 45mm||49mm|
|Display||Retina LTPO OLED display, 1000 nits||Always-On Retina LTPO OLED display, 1000 nits||Always-On Retina LTPO OLED display, 2000 nits|
|Processor||S8 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor||S8 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor||S8 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor|
|Optical Heart Sensor||Third-generation optical heart sensor||Third-generation optical heart sensor||Third-generation optical heart sensor|
|Digital Crown||Digital Crown with haptic feedback||Digital Crown with haptic feedback||Digital Crown with haptic feedback|
|Altimeter||Always-on Altimeter||Always-on Altimeter||Always-on Altimeter|
|Speaker||Built-in speaker||Built-in speaker||Dual speakers|
|Blood oxygen sensor (Blood Oxygen app)|
|Electrical heart sensor (ECG app)|
|Bluetooth||BT 5.0||BT 5.0||BT 5.3|
Apple Watch SE (2nd gen) (GPS)
Built-in GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS, S8 with 64-bit dual-core processor, W3 Apple wireless chip, Always-on altimeter, Capacity 32GB, Third-generation optical heart sensor, Electrical heart sensor, High-g accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Retina LTPO OLED display, Digital Crown with haptic feedback, Built-in speaker and mic, Ion-X strengthened glass, Sapphire crystal and ceramic back, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, Up to 18 hours of battery life, Water resistant 50 meters, Swimproof
Whats in the box
Case, Band, 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0
Up to 18 hours of battery life
40mm: 30.49g, 44mm: 36.20g
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-S8 chip: Up to 20% faster than previous Watch SE in theory (previous version was using S5 chip)
-Crash detection: Will detect if you are in a crash (same tech in iPhone14 and Watch Series 8)
-Price: Starts at $249, currently older Watch SE (2020) is still priced at $269
Other changes: Back of watch is no longer ceramic, now just plastic and aluminum
So, not huge changes from the previous SE really. This watch comes with OS 9, but the older SE (2020) is also able to upgrade its software to Watch OS 9. So far in testing, the battery life also seems to be about the same as the older SE. So OVERALL, it does not seem to me to be worth upgrading from the old SE to this SE2. I haven’t been able to notice much of a difference, and I actually prefer the ceramic back of the old SE (2020). If you feel the need to upgrade from SE (2020), you might want to look at the other new Watch 8 models that have more features.
CHOOSING BETWEEN WATCH SE2 AND WATCH 8?:
Compared to Watch Series 8, this SE2 is missing these features:
-No ECG, No blood oxygen, No temp sensor: These sensors on Watch 8 can provide more health data.
-No fast charging: Fast Charging is supported on Watch 7 series and Watch 8 series (including Watch Ultra).
-No IP6X dust resistance: Watch 8 has an IP6X rating, which means that it is safe from dust/debris.
-No Always-On-Display: Watch 8 has Always-On-Display.
-Size: The Watch 8 face is bigger (41mm and 45mm, vs 40mm and 44mm), but with smaller bezels; resulting in 20% more screen area on Watch 8 compared to SE2.
-No U1 Ultra-Wideband: U1 chip allows for more precise location of devices, for use in multiple applications.
-Battery: Watch 8 has 308mAh battery, SE2 is listed at 296mAh (both rated 18 hours though).
Currently Watch 8 is about $150 more than SE2, so it is up to you to decide if you want to spend more to get access to these additional features. For me, the biggest noticeable differences between the two are the screen size, Always-On-Display, and charging speeds. The Always-On-Display makes a difference of a second or two whenever you get a notification, not a huge deal but noticeable. I also like the faster charging of Watch 8 because I usually sleep with my Watch on to get sleep tracking data, so I mainly charge during the day, and being able to do that faster means more time actually wearing the watch.
Ultimately, you’ll have to decide what is important to you, and if you need an even more rugged/durable Watch for lots of rough outdoor use, there is always the Watch 8 Ultra. Ultra is even bigger, brighter, and more durable, with a bigger battery and feature designed to cater to outdoor activities.
I have Apple accessories, so it only made sense to stay in the family, right?!
Shopped around for the right Apple Watch, for me. And since I am big into fitness, I needed another watch-pronto! Hence, Amazon!
When I came across this beauty, I read the reviews, saw the Apple warranty and decided to go for it!
Price was decent. Delivery time was great! And, the color of both the watch and band were nice!
When it arrived a couple days after purchase, I felt like a little kid on Christmas!
It took me a second, though, to learn this new device’s ins-and-outs. But after I did, I now ask myself what took me so long to switch!?
Even though the battery life isn’t perfect (a day and a half), it’s not bothersome due to its other great features.
The best feature so far to me is the dial-I can control my AirPods volume with it! Amazing I tell ya! I’m hooked on this watch now, and you will be too-LOL!
Overall, I'm neutral on this device. It's nice, though, but I slightly regret passing off my old watch.