Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $5.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Apple Watch Sport Loop (44mm) (Product) RED
Enhance your purchase
- Soft, breathable, and lightweight, the Sport Loop features a hook-and-loop fastener for quick and easy adjustment.
- The double-layer nylon weave has dense loops on the skin side that provide soft cushioning while allowing moisture to escape.
- On the reverse side, the attachment loops are securely anchored for superior durability.
- You can match this band with any Apple Watch Series 5 case of the same size.
- It also works with all previous versions of Apple Watch, including Apple Watch Series 3.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Soft, breathable, and lightweight, the Sport Loop features a hook-and-loop fastener for quick and easy adjustment. The double-layer nylon weave has dense loops on the skin side that provide soft cushioning while allowing moisture to escape. On the reverse side, the attachment loops are securely anchored for superior durability.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Sebastián on June 20, 2019
By R C on December 24, 2020
So then this amazing Pride rainbow band comes out, and lo and behold, it's even shorter! The bands used to be 210-220mm, but this one maxes out at 190mm. It doesn't seem like much, but it's literally the difference between comfortable and not even wearable for me. In case you don't do metric, that's 7.4" - which is quite a bit shorter than the originals, and just about .2" too small for my wrist.
Come on, Apple. Very disappointing.
By Krista Nicolella on June 9, 2020
By Ryan on November 18, 2020