Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 478 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 790 reviews
on September 4, 2013
On 8/9/13 I ordered the iPod from lalakers699. On 8/14 I received the iPod and attempted to download music to no avail. I restored the iPod and attempted to download 4 times, but it would always lock up after only a few songs. After notifying Amazon, lalakers699 sent me an email begging me to withdraw my complaint because it would keep him from supporting his family. He promised to make it good. He refunded $15 for my trouble and promised another iPod. I mailed it back to the address on the package on 8/17 and enclosed the mailing label but foolishly forgot to get tracking.
So now he claims he never received it.
So I guess it could have been lost in the mail, and it's my word against his, but the bottom line is that I have no iPod and I've lost $82.46.
on May 1, 2017
Product arrived intact and in good condition. Felt price was reasonable. Happy to have as a backup as these Classic models are getting harder to find and they work best with my sound setup. Wish Apple had not chosen to discontinue the classic style as I don't need all the extras an i-Touch has (aside perhaps from Bluetooth).
on March 14, 2017
This review is 4 stars instead of 5 only because the battery of this Classic is extremely finicky, but otherwise it works just as it should. There was no tell of the battery issues in the description, so I'm a little miffed at that, but oh well. I tend to keep this iPod hooked in my stereo where it charges infinitely anyway, so blessedly I'm able to sidestep the issue, unless I want to use this on a long trip in the car, because it's picky with the charging cables I use as well.
on March 6, 2017
This lasted for about 6 months before I started getting disk errors and it stopped connecting to iTunes. I've got about 5 old ones that have all had the same or similar issues.
on May 18, 2017
Great product. Switched back from iPod Touch. Easy to use. More storage. Cheaper. Not sure if all charging/data transfer cables/connectors will work with it but seems that might have been case with original classics back in the day when newer versions of the classic came out. Had to reformat disc but easy and quick.
on May 6, 2017
This a perfectly working, used iPod at half the price of a new, unused one. I needed the iPod Classic so it could connect to my 2009 Murano, but didn't want to pay $250-300. This was a much better deal.
on November 25, 2015
I knew that this would be fairly beat up as it is a used Ipod Classic. However, I am very disappointed with the functionality of the device. Yes, there are cosmetic scratches and dings, I am fine with that. However, the ipod continued to crash when plugged in to sync. It never could handle over 1,500+ songs before freezing.

Tested this on my Macbook itunes. Crashed. Tested it on my PC itunes. Crashes. Eventually downgraded my itunes to see if that was the problem. Still crashed. After numerous attempts the device is clearly is not at the quality listed. I was unable to return the device in time, and my window just passed. So I am stuck with a non-functioning Ipod.

2 stars as it is a used item, and the seller may not have been aware.
on March 31, 2017
It didn't even work when I received it. Highly disappointed....
on April 10, 2016
So, a week after my iPod arrived, the hard drive died. Rotten luck, but it happens sometimes, even with refurbished items. So I e-mailed JRG, they sent me an RMA, and maaaaaybe a week later I had a replacement in hand (which has survived 6 months of heavy usage without a glitch so far!) Probably a good product, but more importantly, good people.
on March 6, 2017
No, it didn't meet my expectations, it still doesn't synchronize with my computer Itunes... I want to hearead my music but it's imposible to sync more than 330 songs. Sadly it wasn't what I wanted.