Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 4,317 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,077 reviews
on August 19, 2016
I just received my "Used" ipad 2 today. Wasn't sure what to expect. Not everyone is going to get a good tablet. Some will have more scuffs, dents and scratches and some may not operate properly. This looks to be in very good condition , as described. It came with a wall charger in a plain white box. The set up was so easy. I did not need to use a computer to connect to itunes. Yay! That was a concern to me as I now own a Chromebook. I never had luck with anything refurbished. My son's ipad 2 just broke and I wanted a cheap replacement, until he gets the mini for Christmas. For a little over $100, it seems to be in good working order. The apps seem to open at a slight touch. No delay detected yet. Its only our first day using it. It came 75% charged. I love Apple products. I owned many tablets such as Samsung and I keep coming back for an Apple. Give it a try. If you are a Prime member, you can return at no cost if unhappy.
review image review image
on April 20, 2016
My 1st issue is that the plug & charger were a joke. The Lightning charging cord wouldn't insert in either direction & on my 3rd try it went 1/2 in & broke as I pulled it out. I went to Apple Store & spent $19.95 for a cord. Then I tried to plug the board into the plug it came with & it didn't work at all. Fortunately I was able to use the new cord w my iPhone plug. SO - one of the main reasons I decided to buy this refurbished ipad2 from this vendor was that I could save all the expense of buying chargers - Nope! BTW, the cord & converter were both brand new, cheap knock off brands. As far as the refurbished iPad2 - it's ok I guess. It looks new, clean screen & it is exactly as described - it's good for email, internet search, pintrest, YouTube - I'm not a gamer so not sure about that. Takes a long time to charge (several hours) & gets very slow if I have too many apps - so I deleted FB app & a few others. I wish I had bought something newer w hi-resolution, but this is ok - except the charger thing wasn't cool. Don't let ur buying decision be based on that - just plan to go buy them at Apple Store or use ur iPhone charger if it will fit.
on May 23, 2016
I'm really liking this product Though the damage was more than I expected for having a "like new" rating. with two dings left pointing inward, I'm sure the screen was replaced as it was a refurb, they could have filed it down or straightened out the dings so close to the screen if it's ever dropped in that same place it will surely go directly into the screen. I filed it down some as it was catching the skin, very sharp. It's an older Ipad so it's not as responsive and quick as the new ones. But still a great product. For the price I'm very pleased! Reduction in stars due to the damage on the case being left as is. It's right there by the screen almost touching it already.. Of Course this one is mine with that unique problem, it doesn't say anything about the product, but does scream the repair person didn't pay attention to detail would have taken a couple of minutes to do the job right.
on April 13, 2015
Product arrived on time but would not connect to wifi or computer. Complete waste of time. It supposed to be reconditioned... I guess by that they meant it would turn on because that is the only function it could perform. Without the ability to access wifi or the iTunes Store we couldn't even complete set up. 😡
on February 18, 2016
Said product was new I believe this one was refurbished the screen is coming apart cause the glue that holds the glass on is faulty tried to return it and the seller called me a liar and asked for photos which u can't see in photos cause it's only when you push down on it that it clicks and pops up. Very upset
review image
on December 4, 2014
Worked fine for the first year. After than things went downhill. Screen would not rotate after a year. Tried restore and every other suggestion on Apple site. Nothing. Year and a half volume control went out with volume at zero. Only way to hear is via headphones. 2 years after, completely dead. Will not turn on. When I do a Restore, it goes through the process but stops at the registration and shuts down.

Now, I know some are thinking that we are hard on this iPad, perhaps, but that assumption is incorrect. My mother, a senior citizen, uses it for word find puzzles and to facetime me. If you want something that will last temporarily, buy this. If you want something reliable to keep for a while and get your moneys worth, don't buy this.
on June 18, 2017
I don't know what's wrong with this iPad, but it's not what was advertised. I sincerely regret leaving it in the box until just now, because now I can't return it and unfortunately it's my son's birthday so his big present is ruined. We have an iPad 2 already that's perfect for the kids to use - I bought this second iPad 2 just for my son to use, and it's slow, the resolution is poor, and most importantly it can't support any of the games I downloaded. It's obviously not the same as the one we already have. I don't know what it is. It can't even open Safari without flickering back the the home screen after trying to load a page.
Waste of money. Extremely disappointing. Ruined my son's birthday surprise. Ruined my day. Will never buy from this seller ever again.
on June 21, 2017
My special needs nephew received this as a Christmas gift; however, his parents where holding it for when his currently iPad died. Recently, they opened it to charge it but the product would not charge. They took it to an Apple dealer who examined it and found out the logic board is bad. There is no way to fix it. He NEVER used it. I tried to contact customer service for the seller and they have not returned my call. We are so disappointed. This was a VERY expensive purchase to receive defective merchandise.
on May 3, 2015
After receivoing the unit I could not connect with the internet, I suspect because the unit arrived minus a sim card. I attempted times to contact the vendor but each time was put on hold for 30 minutes so finally gave up. I have since taken the unit to a registered Apple repair facility, minimum charge $125 and asked them to put the unit in operating order. By the time all is said and done I will have paid the purchase price of a brand new Ipad! Do not buy anything from this vendor as you willo not be able to contact them after the sale if anything is wrong. I know that my wireless network is not the problem as I can connect to it with my Apple computer and my two Android devices.
66 comments| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2012
When Apple and Steve jobs made the ipad 1 I felt like I did not need one since I thought it was just a big iPod touch. So I waited then all the reviews were saying its good, but it did not have a camera. The ipad 2 is the one to get. Its great to look at, its thin, light, big,comes with 2 cameras,the screen is very beautiful, the colors pop. The sound is loud. But what makes the iPad 2 great is the APPS. Any app from cooking to taking the placement test to college to great games like BAD piggies,BASTION,Sonic the hedgehog, etc the app store has it ALL. You can also put your iPhone apps on it and make them bigger to fit the screen, you lose some resolution but that's nothing.

Pros.
Great looking
Thin
Big beautiful screen
Software is great
APPS anything you came think of.
Movies
Music
Face time
10 hour Battery life with wifi on.

Cons
16gb is not enough, apps are using retina display making some apps and games 2gbs per one.
Sound grill is in the back you need to cup your hand on it to aim the sound at you.
Get credit card ready, you cant have fun on this thing without purchasing apps.

When you compare the ipad 2 with ipad 3 all you get is the higher screen resolution the processor is the same and it has a 1 gig of memory on it,just a bit stronger to handle the screen, other wise there are no differences. You can do ipad 2 vs ipad 3 on youtube and see your self.Ipad 3 also comes with a 5 mp camera but has no flash. The ipad 2 cam sucks but it can record really good vid.

At the end the ipad change my life and it will help and change yours.
Mark my words the ipad (tablets) in the future will replace laptops in like 5 to 10 years.