|Standing screen display size||12.9 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||2732x2048 Pixels|
|Graphics Coprocessor||A12X Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture|
|Wireless Type||802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11g|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||10 Hours|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Tablet Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 512GB) - Space Gray (2018) (Renewed)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- This product will have a battery which exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic Box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi|
|Operating System||Apple iOS|
|Other camera features||Front|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12. 9-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with Promotion, True Tone, and wide color
- A12X Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP True Depth front camera
- Four speaker audio with wider stereo sound
- 802. 11ac Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE cellular data
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
New Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 256GB) - Space Gray (4th Generation)
New Apple iPad (10.2-inch, Wi-Fi, 32GB) - Space Gray (Latest Model, 8th Generation)
Apple iPad Pro 2018 (11-inch, Wi-Fi, 256GB) - Space Gray (Renewed)
Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 512GB) - Silver (4th Generation) (Renewed)
|Sold By||Techdeals4Less||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Kanga Supply||Amazon Warehouse|
|Color||Space Gray||Space Gray||Space Gray||Space||Silver|
|Screen Size||12.9 inches||12.9 inches||10.2 inches||11 inches||12.9 inches|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||512.00 GB||256.0 GB||32.0 GB||256.0 GB||512.00 GB|
|Item Dimensions||11.43 x 1.95 x 8.81 inches||11.54 x 8.90 x 1.97 inches||10.33 x 7.27 x 2.02 inches||10.10 x 1.95 x 7.37 inches||11.54 x 8.90 x 1.97 inches|
|Operating System||Apple iOS||iPadOS||iPadOS||A||iOS 12|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Cellular, Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi|
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Eligible for replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied.
Minimum 80% battery life
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The included third party charger 'works', however I think it defaults to a low power state and the iPad gains 1% every 10 minutes. Clearly broken as the specifications of it are right. My other USB-C charger gives the iPad 5-10% in 10 minutes for comparison. I sort of planned to use my 29w Apple usbc charger, but a dud packed in is not cool.
The iPad has a dent in the rear aluminum. Very clear in person from any distance and easily felt. The screen has yellowing along the horizontal top and bottom as if it was opened up and not stuck together properly. The yellowing is hard to notice, but the dent? I just don't want to test a return/replacement and find I get an even more busted up unit. Even more so since my fiancee needs a tablet for her PhD classes she is in and we can't go without for a long period.
The photo is of the dent. Near impossible to take a photo of, easy to see in person and very easy to feel. I also can't take a photo of the screen yellowing as the panel is too pixelated. I will update if I do a return or replacement and the new unit is better.
I checked the iPad's serial number in Apple's Warranty Lookup webpage. It showed it had a valid purchase date, but didn't list the date. It also indicated that both telephone support and the standard Apple Warranty were expired. I normally don't buy extended warranties for electronic devices, but I decided to make an exception this time. Mainly because I saved so much on the purchase, but also because it's the most expensive & portable tablet I've ever purchased. Hopefully I'll never need to take advantage of it, but it was much less expensive than AppleCare and includes twice the coverage period. Maybe I got suckered on the extended warranty, but even a single repair will likely cost more than that warranty purchase.
So after just a couple hours of use, I am very satisfied with and would definitely recommend this "Renewed" iPad Pro to anyone who wants one at a huge cost savings over a brand new one.