Industrial Deals Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Apple iPad Mini MD528LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi, Black & Slate)
Size: 16 GB|Item Shape: Wi-Fi|Color: Black|Change

on January 16, 2015
I bought an iPad mini wifi only from Amazon last April. I love it other than I decided I would prefer to have cellular data. So I ordered another, got it this afternoon. Brand new sealed in box. I rush to verizon for assistance on setting it up. All seems well. This evening I start setting it up with apps and discover that this appears to be the 1st generation. It only has 2 windows, this other one has 4. The format is all different. I feel that I was way over charged for such an old version and it certainly should have been disclosed. I would for sure return it if I could. Very unsatisfied
on February 16, 2015
The iPad mini was for my 12 year old daughter and to say it was a hit is an understatement. Since she paid for it from her own savings, she was nervous that it wasn't going to meet her expectations but when it came, she was thrilled. My judge of how well something is received is how often it is used one month after its arrival. Using that criteria, it exceeded expectations as she uses it at least twice a day.
I have one as well and not being an Apple person, it was a bit of a transition but not as much as I expected. Highly recommended.
on July 15, 2013
My wife has the full size iPad, and we both love using it, but this smaller "Mini" is a little easier to handle and travel with. Being an Apple product, the design, fit and finish are top notch, and there are tons of accessories already available for it. Battery life has been very good, and the apps have been designed to work perfectly with the smaller screen of the Mini. Even though it is a little smaller, it is easy to use and all of the apps are easily viewed on the crystal clear screen. I would recommend a case that can be used to prop up the iPad, so that you can view it easily while watching videos or web browsing. Everyone in my family enjoys using it, from my youngest to the eldest, they find IOS very intuitive and easy to navigate at any age. The learning curve on this is very flat and gradual to anyone that doesn't know Apple products. I recommend an iPad to anyone wanting something bigger than a smart phone, but smaller than a laptop. There are great apps for business, banking, planning, gaming and everything else in between to make life more organized and more fun for the user.
on January 21, 2015
Went into buying this iPad mini for myself knowing that the item was used(it cost me $181 after tax). To my surprise when I recieved my iPad it seemed as it was I mint condition. It works fine and does everything I need it to do and more. I see a lot of folks complaining they didn't know they were getting a used iPad. For one look at the price. I saw a new mini in Best Buy just the other day for $425. Plus, this is the original iPad mini, they are up to iPad mini 3 now. Personally I wanted this version because I am a digital artist and wanted something that was more portable than my Cintiq. I read the newer minis and the iPad air were not really compatible with the Wacom Intous Creative Stylus 2 but they seem to work well on the older models. So what I need it for it was perfect. Yes it is a great tablet, but if you are looking for something brand new don't buy this but if buying used and wanting to save some of your money this is the tablet to get, at least it was for me.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 5, 2014
I have gone through 3 kindles in a short amount of time. I finally asked for money back and bought this instead. This is the 3rd ipad in the house. I couldn't be happier. This one belongs to my 7yr old son. There are so many features included to block him from making purchases, deleting, web-browsing. etc. I love that is so user friendly for kids. I have never have had any issues with any of my ipads. If you are considering this or the Kindle. Hands down don't try to save a few bucks. Save yourself a headache and just buy the ipad.
on December 13, 2017
This was a scam, a waste of my hard working money. I cannot believe as a prime member I get scammed. I purchased this Ipad mini as a gift for my husband and it said its new. Not only that its used and refurbished, it died and stopped working after four days. I wish I could ask for a refund but I was waiting for our anniversary almost a month and so for him to open the gift!! Very disappointed.
on August 6, 2015
Love this mini! Great for on the go and for little ones.
review imagereview image
on October 29, 2015
Charging/lightning port died after 5 months of fairly light use. Of course their warranty is only 3 months. This means it lasted longer than they expected right?
on January 7, 2015
I purchased a couple of Apple iPad mini's for my nine year old grandchildren for Christmas. They are very happy with them. I think they feel that they are a part of the digital age, now. Their mom likes the fact that she can track their whereabouts, as well as, restrict their usage not appropriate for their age. They like the fact that they can send messages and pictures of themselves to their mother. They are not allowed to take the iPad mini's to school.
on October 21, 2015
I bought this iPad mini because the price was unbeatable. I have had this iPad mini for five months now and have zero complaints ! I am a happy customer and will be buying more for the holidays. This is perfect if your looking for something bigger then your phone but smaller then the ten inch tablets/iPads. I have lend it to my younger siblings and the size seems perfect for them. I have dropped my iPad a couple of times but luckily it's been on carpet so no scratches or cracks occurred. I was just so excited to find an iPad for such an affordable price, thank you Amazon !