Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on November 4, 2017
works perfectly.. great price!
on February 5, 2013
These fit well on for my iPad 2. I have found screen protector products of any brand difficult to flawlessly apply. I settled on the first application with a few tiny bubbles. While this does not bother me - bubbles may bother some of the perfectionists out there. While this product does not offer one, I did utilize one of those small plastic/rubber "smoothing" application devices that I kept from another screen protector purchase. Devices of this kind greatly assist in a smooth application and should be pretty inexpensive/easy to find to use with these shields.
on January 1, 2018
Works great
on July 10, 2017
I'm please with this product, works as advertised. No issues.
on January 5, 2018
great deal
on January 2, 2014
It took me all 3 sheets to get this on right. I kept spotting tiny yellow bits under my plastic creating bubbles. I finally discovered that the bits were actually from the cleaning cloth that was included with the screen protectors. Luckily I had a higher quality cleaning cloth from another brand's iphone kit and was able to use that to get my protector on.
on April 12, 2013
There are some better screen protectors but this price can't be beat. It was over 50 times cheaper than another one I bought. I paid about $45 at another store and less than 1 dollar for this product. Obviously, I expected a difference in the quality, but these are as advertised and will do the trick. I overpaid for the other screen protector.
on December 9, 2017