Apple iPhone 7 128 GB Unlocked, Red
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD LED-backlit Display with IPS Technology, 1334 x 750 pixel resolution (~326ppi pixel denisty) + Fingerprint-resistant Oleophobic Coating & a IP67 Splash, Water & Dust Resistance Rating
- iOS 10, Chipset: Apple A10 Fusion Chip, Processor: Quad-Core, GPU: (Six-Core Graphics)
- Internal Memory: 128GB. 2GB RAM
- 12 Megaixel Camera with f/1.8 aperture, Digital zoom up to 5x, Optical image stabilization, Six element lens, Quad-LED True Tone flash
- WLAN: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi?Fi with MIMO; Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE; GPS: Yes, with A-GPS & GLONASS; NFC: Yes, Apple Pay only; USB: microUSB v2.0, Reversible Connector
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazing1980||TechnoMaster||PRIME ELECTRONICS||NGP STORE USA|
|Camera Description||12 MP Back Camera, 7 MP Front Camera||12 MP Back Camera, 7 MP Front Camera||12 MP Back Camera, 7 MP Front Camera||12 MP Back Camera, 7 MP Front Camera||12 MP Back Camera, 7 MP Front Camera|
|Screen Size||4.7 in||5.5 in||4.7 in||5.5 in||5.5 in|
|Item Dimensions||2.64 x 5.44 x 0.28 in||3.07 x 6.23 x 0.29 in||2.64 x 5.44 x 0.28 in||3.07 x 6.23 x 0.29 in||3.07 x 6.23 x 0.29 in|
|Item Weight||4.87 ounces||6.63 ounces||4.87 ounces||6.63 ounces||6.63 ounces|
|Operating System||iOS 11||iOS 11||iOS 11||iOS 11||iOS 11|
iPhone 7 dramatically improves the most important aspects of the iPhone experience. It introduces advanced new camera systems. The best performance and battery life ever in an iPhone. Immersive stereo speakers. The brightest, most colorful iPhone display. Splash and water resistance. And it looks every bit as powerful as it is. This is iPhone 7. iPhone 7 reaches a new level of innovation and precision. The jet black finish is like nothing we’ve ever made. The enclosure is splash and water resistant. The Home button is completely reengineered. And with a new unibody design that’s seamless to the touch, iPhone 7 feels as amazing as it looks.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2.It could not be activated after I tried three sim cards of three carriers.
3.returned it immediately
My experience: I purchased the new iPhone 7 while traveling as it advertised a better camera and as long as I was careful it would do well against water as I was in SE Asia and humidity was an issue with my iPhone 6. I had the phone for 3 weeks, put it in my dry bag after taking some photos, pulled it out and it never turned on again. My bag was dry on the inside, the phone had no visible splashes or water on it. It was hot and I had no idea what was wrong with it as it had no water on it or in the bag. I found out later it somehow got water inside I can only imagine from humidity which is only an issue I’ve had with Apple products, now twice.
I was in the Philippines at the time and took the phone to the local iservice store in Cebu. They told me there was nothing I could do and to call the customer hotline. Since my phone was broken I had to borrow the phone at a pizza restaurant. It was midafternoon on a Monday, I mention this because it took approximately 1.5-2 hours on hold prior to talking with a customer agent. She said there was nothing I could do since I was not in the country the phone was made (US) and basically, I needed to get to a western country to have it serviced. Since I needed a phone while I was traveling I requested to escalate the issue, I was passed on to another higher agent that again said there is nothing I can do after 2 more hours on hold.
For three months I held on to the phone hoping I would get better service once I arrived home or in Europe where I would be staying indefinitely. In Europe they took the phone apart and concluded it had water damage. Now I understand there is no way Apple can know what happen and after insisting to 3 employees and a manager that there was no water damage I was told there is nothing that can be done with the warranty and that I could replace the phone for ~400 Euros. They mentioned it had corrosion, which made sense since it somehow got water inside, while in a dry bag and I had to spend the next three months trying to find an iPhone store…
Moving forward I will purchase Samsung products. In my experience iPhones are overpriced, overhyped, made out of glass and have years of testing to go before they advertise as water or splash resistant. Unfortunately the service is also poor because they’ve built such a strong brand. Hopefully there is somewhere I can donate a $800 three week old piece of garbage.
- Background app refresh seems to be an issue. Photos don't get uploaded well in background. WhatsApp messages r inconsistent until I open the app. Even my emails don't get synced properly until i open it. THIS IS A BIG NO NO FOR ME ON IPHONE.
- Fingerprint scanner is not that great compared to Pixel
- Many apps r cumbersome compared to Android. Like tasks in WhatsApp r easier to do in Android vs iPhone
- APN settings are hard to setup. No manual workaround. If your network provider doesn't send u the APN settings, u have to call. In Android you could do that urself. Am a DIY guy and i hate AT&T and/or T-Mobile customer service
- Can’t go to the middle of the word to edit. If I need to make an edit in the first two letters of a long word I have to erase the whole word
- Never faced this big of fat fingering issue vs in Android
- Can't hide contacts without numbers in the phone app
- Does not automatically go into low power mode.
- Takes more than 2 clicks to put commas or emojis etc
- Deleting message in iMessage or WhatsApp is cumbersome
- Can't add location services to control center
AND MANY MANY MORE!!!
Most recent customer reviews
I live in South America so I lost my guarantee possibility