Apple iPhone 4 16GB (A1332) - GSM Factory Unlocked - No Warranty (Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- iPhone 4 16GB GSM Factory Unlocked (Micro-SIM not included)
- Color: Black
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Stand-by: Up to 300 h (2G) / Up to 300 h (3G) - Talk time: Up to 14 h (2G) / Up to 7 h (3G) - Music play: Up to 40 h
- The iPhone 4 is a feature-packed smartphone with quad-band GSM and WCDMA modes supporting international use
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This phone can be restored within iTunes and is compatible with all versions of iOS7. This product does not have a manufacturer warranty rather a 30-day return period with seller. At just 9.3mm, the iPhone 4 is thin as a rake but the front and back are 30 times stronger than the usual plastic. Reason - aluminosilicate glass, the stuff that windshields of military choppers are made of. The periphery is customized alloy, 5 times stronger than steel. Your accidental dropping won’t hurt your pocket-communicator. The Retina Display packs in 4 times the amount of pixels (326 per inch) of iPhone 3, and makes the text and images slicing sharp. Thanks to the added 960 x 640 pixel screen watching of HD movies on the iPhone 4 becomes a gasp. When you become a shutterbug behind the iPhone 4 camera, you shoot 5 megapixel images and high-definition videos at 720p resolution, with the LED flash and autofocus that make things easier. Opt for the iMovie video editing software, and you become a movie maker. If you happen to have Wi-Fi around, the FaceTime feature gets you into true worldwide video chat and ‘staying in touch’ becomes real personal. And all it takes to choose between the front and rear camera is a tap. The 3-axis gyro, when coupled with accelerometer, results in 6-axis motion sensing, and that’s as good as it can ever get for gaming on a cell phone. With 7 hours of talk time (3G)/10 hours of video/40 hours of audio, the iPhone 4 packs in enough power to let you do fast multitasking.
Top customer reviews
I complained to the Amazon and they promised to take care of this.
IT WAS USED AND REPAIRED BY APPLE AND WAS OUT OF WARRANTY. APPLE COULD NOT HELP.
I CALLED AMAZON TO REPORT THIS TODAY AND AM PRAYING THEY TAKE THIS BACK ANDS REFUND AT LEAST PART OF MY MONEY ...............AS WEEL AS STOPPING THIS SELLER FROM SELLING ON AMAZON. THE PHONE WAS MODIFIED BY THE SELLER AND SOLD AS NEW FOR FULL PRICE . SHAME ON YOU XIV WIRELESS 172 TRADE STREET LEXINGTON KY 40511
1) Product arrived on time and it great condition. I reviewed comments by other users regarding buying a phone from this seller. I was confused why a new phone would arrive that appeared to be used. So the phone arrived appeared to be factory sealed, but when I opened the box it did indeed have a screen protector on the front and back of the phone. I know from purchasing other iPhones that Apple has a throw away plastic cover that is usually on the outside the phone. This did make me wonder if it was indeed a new phone. I believe that it is a new phone, but measures were done to protect the phone. The seller states this phone is factory unlocked. So the question is did the factory put these screen protectors on while unlocking the phone.
2) The phone is unlocked, but there are two models of iPhone 4 GSM & CDMA. You need to evaluate what provider you are using and if you will be using the phone in USA or aboard. I purchased this phone GSM format (comes with micro sim slot) to be used with Virgin Mobile, but as it turns out Virgin Mobile is not compatiable with unlocked phones. I was unaware of the fact that Virgin is locked and does not work with unlocked iPhones there are also issues using the VM phones outside US. The unlimited voice and data for $35 will be missed. No other provider offers unlimited for this price. I wanted an unlocked phone so I could switch providers and do it as a prepaid user. If I had to do it over, I think I would have gone directly to Virgin and purchased the Virgin locked phone. I would have saved $50 for the phone and then I would have a plan that provided great unlimited services. You might be asking why not just return the phone. For me I decided to go to T-Mobile and not buy a data plan. I pay $15 per month for unlimity text. This is a teen's phone so that works for me now. With the unlocked phone I am hoping for a future better plan as my teen gets older.
3) The Amazon item showed the white and black phone. The default picture shown was white, but after I purchased the phone I realized it could be black or white. The lack of information about the GSM or selecting the color is problematic. It was a bit scary buying this phone, but if you are flexible then it can be worth it.
Overall, my daughter loves the phone and it was really easy to move her number to the new iPhone to T-Mobile.
UPDATE: About a month after receiving our phones, mine developed (or I first noticed) a microphone problem, apparently not uncommon for the iPhone 4. Following my failed attempt to diagnose/fix the problem via Internet tech forums, I contacted Paragon R3 for advice. Their reply: "We need to replace your phone." They promptly provided a link to obtain authorization and a pre-paid FedEx label. Paragon did not quibble over the warranty and their personnel were consistently polite and helpful. I now have my replacement phone and all is well. If I could give Paragon's customer service six stars, I'd do it!