- Size (LWH): 2.5 inches, 0.5 inches, 4.5 inches
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 300 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 300 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Apple iPhone 3GS 8GB (Black) - AT&T
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- iPhone 3GS
- Size 8 GB
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
and i have all the recet for the phone right now and still expecting more from the store !!!!?? Also I forgot to add afact that this phone is not 3gs it is 3g and it is abig thing when you post some thing it is not true!!!!!!
This phone is for my son he loves apple products and i saw it and touched it and I'm very glad with this seller cause it really is a factory unlocked iPhone there was no problem with the other companies and the box was with the factory plastic wrap.
I would really buy again with this seller I'm very happy.
PS: The best phone I've ever seen.
Congrats FGS Trading.
I understand I might have gotten one faulty phone out of several, but that is why I gave it a 3 out of 5, because I have to get a replacement phone for the one I just bought and didn't get to use once. I'm not going to blame the vendor at this point, because I know not every item will be functioning perfectly like it should
You need to read the ads from marketplace vendors and be aware of the various types of "unlocks" and what "new" means. Not all vendors use these terms the same way (they mostly want you to think it is "no headaches" factory unlocked when in fact it may not be).
* "Factory unlocked" should mean shipped unlocked by Apple itself - after all, Apple is the "factory". You should be aware that the ONLY USA-authorized, factory (Apple) unlocked iPhone 3GS was the 8gb model with model number MC637LL/A. If you have a 16gb or 32gb or an 8gb with part number MC640LL/A, they might be CARRIER unlocked, or SOFTWARE unlocked (hacked), but they aren't "factory" unlocked. Apple stopped selling factory unlocked, 8gb iPhone 3GS models when they introduced the iPhone 5 in September 2012. The 4 became the new entry-level, factory unlocked iPhone at $450 (Apple had been selling the unlocked 3GS for $375). You might still be able to get Apple refurbished unlocked 3GS's in typical Apple "new" condition (albeit factory refurbished).
* "Carrier unlocked" is not a commonly used term because "factory unlocked" is what most buyers want to hear, and if a seller is honest and the phone is carrier unlocked instead of factory unlocked, they will usually just say "unlocked" (not say "factory unlocked"). Unlocked phones (carrier unlocked) do not require "activation" and will take any GSM sim (standard size). The operating system can be upgraded to the latest bug-fix or feature enhanced edition without any risk of "freezing" or "re-locking" your phone.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The phone I received unfortunately never worked properly. Could not find signal easily -- the phone had technical issues. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Amazon Customer
Was a gift great phone for calling and text but software was out of date would cost over 200 dollars to get the software update. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
all the smart phone I need at a great price. out dated but new in the boxPublished 2 months ago by Dave
I like this Apple 3GS I Phone because its slim line design gives it great pocket portability and its functionality is fairly straightforward and easy to learn and I like the layout... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer