- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 2.3 x 0.4 inches ; 4.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- ASIN: B0097BWWEK
- Item model number: 5C
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Average Customer Review: 2,539 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #20,207 in Cell Phones & Accessories (See Top 100 in Cell Phones & Accessories) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Apple iPhone 5C 16 GB AT&T, Black
- Carrier: AT&T Only. Capacity: 16GB (iOS software uses some of it, Estimated available Space 12.2 GB)
- Features: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Talk time: Up to 8 hours on 3G.
- Display: 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display. A6 chip, iCloud, 8.0MP iSight camera, All-new EarPods and improved audio, iOS version may very
- Warranty: Item has been discontinued by manufacturer and no longer has a manufacturer warranty. Please see seller condition notes for warranty information, if any.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With the iPhone 5, Apple equips this smartphone with a larger 4-inch retina display, adds 4G LTE high-speed data, and includes a faster A6 processor. The iPhone 5 also features global roaming, Siri voice assistant, AirPlay media streaming, an 8-megapixel camera with HD recording, and a HD front facing camera. This model comes with 16 GB of internal storage and supports WiFi connectivity, so you can browse the Web, stream videos, shop online, and chat with friends from wherever you are. The iPhone 5 offers a slim and stylish design that is both lightweight and easy to carry.
Color: Black | Size: 16 GB | Wireless Provider: att
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The USB-outlet converter plug didn't work, but that was easily replaceable, so not an issue whatsoever.
I ordered it with standard shipping & I had it within a week. Very very happy with my purchase, thank you!
Maybe it is an Apple scheme; make older iPhone users upgrade to an operating system that they know will completely mess up their phones, all in order to make them more inclined to upgrade to their ridiculously priced newer models.
This is my husbands phone (one purchased) and for a few days k couldn't hear a peep from him.
Until we did a Google search.
And boom. Works like a charm.
Upon inserting my SIM, and taking it to Sprint for activation, I was informed that the device was previously flashed from a prepaid carrier, and there was nothing they could do to activate it.
Being at my wits end, and fed up with not having a working phone, I ended up using my phone insurance and paying to have a new 6 shipped to my door for the next day.
Now, in cases like this, normally I would be upset with the seller, but it just so happens I found it to be a win win because I am just going to use the 5 as an iPod for music and photos, mainly to save space on my 6. So for that purpose, the product does its job.
4 star rating, because upon contacting the seller, they gave me a $10 credit for the trouble. Not much, but they technically didn't even have to do that. Seller says they do seriel # checks on each phone to ensure a hassle free activation, but judging by my case, and a few other reviews I read, there are a few lemons. So be aware. Seller has no issues sending replacement items if you end up like me, but in my case, no further action was necessary.
Most recent customer reviews
It would. Don,t believe what you read
Should of known with 3 star rating this phone would not be good.