- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.5 x 2.2 inches ; 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00YD53YQU
- Item model number: iPhone 5S
- Batteries 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Average Customer Review: 3,526 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #695 in Cell Phones & Accessories (See Top 100 in Cell Phones & Accessories) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Apple iPhone 5S 16GB Silver GSM Unlocked (Certified Refurbished)
|Price:||$177.39 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
|Voice / Text||2G Data||3G Data||4G LTE Data|
- Type: LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Size: 4.0 inches (~60.8% screen-to-body ratio), Resolution: 640 x 1136 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density), Multitouch: Yes, Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass, oleophobic coating
- Factory unlocked iPhones are GSM models and are only compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as other GSM networks around the world
- OS: iOS 7, Chipset: Apple A7, CPU: Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based), GPU: PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics)
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ Autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) Flash + Front-Facing 1.2 Megapixel Camera, 720p@30fps, face detection, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular, Video
- Includes a minimum 90 day seller warranty
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
What is an unlocked phone?
An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second. Upon selecting a plan, simply insert the carrier's SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go. If you decide you want to change carriers down the road or want to take an international trip, it's as simple as replacing your existing SIM card with a new SIM and activating your new plan.
What are the benefits of an unlocked phone?
Freedom: Choose the carrier with the best service or price. If you find a better deal later, you have the ability to change to a different carrier.
Travel: Take your phone internationally and use the carrier of your choice. It's as easy as inserting an active SIM card.
Selection: Choose the phone with the features you want, whether or not your carrier sells it, and get more service options without a contract.
How do I set up my unlocked phone?
The first thing you’ll need is a SIM card for your desired carrier. When activated, the SIM card will let your phone connect to your carrier’s network. If you decide to upgrade to a newer unlocked phone in the future, you can easily remove the SIM card from your old phone and put it in your new phone—just make sure you get the right size of SIM card (nano, micro, or standard) for your phone. If you want to use your phone while traveling internationally, you can easily buy a SIM card for a carrier that operates where you’re traveling. As long as it’s activated, you can just swap SIM cards when you arrive at your destination.
Compare to similar items
This item Apple iPhone 5S 16GB Silver GSM Unlocked (Certified Refurbished)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Magic Mobile Partners||Buy Right 11||DealFisher||BREED||PRIME 365||Alpine Mobile DBA IFlex|
|Camera Description||8 MP||8 MP||8 MP||12 MP||8 MP||8 MP|
|Screen Size||4 in||4.7 in||4 in||4 in||4 in||4 in|
|Item Dimensions||0.5 x 5 x 2.2 in||0.27 x 5.44 x 2.64 in||2.31 x 4.87 x 0.3 in||2.31 x 4.87 x 0.3 in||0.3 x 2.31 x 4.87 in||0.3 x 2.31 x 4.87 in|
|Item Weight||3.95 ounces||4.55 ounces||3.95 ounces||3.99 ounces||3.95 ounces||3.95 ounces|
|Operating System||iOS||IOS 9||iOS 6||iOS||iOS||iOS|
This Certified Refurbished product is tested and Certified to look and work like new, with limited to No wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, and repackaging. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. The product ships with a charger and cable, but does not include headphone, Manual or SIM card. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.
Color: Silver | Size: 16 GB
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Overall I would say that going with a certified refurbished iPhone is a great value, you can get a phone that is just a couple years old, but is in excellent condition, and costs roughly 1/3 or less of the original price. I think a key is to take advantage of the Amazon 30-day return policy, which most of the third-party sellers here seem to honor (make sure you confirm this before you order). Inspect the phone carefully when you receive it, and make sure you test the battery thoroughly over a couple days to make sure it is in good condition. If either is not satisfactory, return it for a full refund within 30 days (which includes free return shipping), and simply order another unit.
At the top of the phone dent 1/8 inch, on the side of the phone a lot of scratches. During charging, the phone is overheating. When using headphones, you hear noise and crackling. Twice, during a call, the phone was switched off.