Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Apple iPhone 5 Cellphone, 16GB, Black (AT&T)" and save 90% off the $699.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
1-Year Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- 1-year coverage from date of purchase: drops, spills, & hardware failures
- Fixed or receive full replacement cost in 5 days or less - guaranteed
- Free 2-way shipping for repairs
- 100% parts and labor covered - $50 deductible applies
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days.
Apple iPhone 5 Cellphone, 16GB, Black (AT&T)
|Price:||$209.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Carrier: AT&T Only. Capacity: 16GB (iOS software uses some of it, Estimated available Space 12.2 GB)
- Features: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Talk time: Up to 8 hours on 3G.
- Display: 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display. A6 chip, iCloud, 8.0MP iSight camera, All-new EarPods and improved audio, iOS version may very
- Warranty: Item has been discontinued by manufacturer and no longer has a manufacturer warranty. Please see seller condition notes for warranty information, if any.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Apple iPhone 5 Cellphone, 16GB, Black (AT&T)
Apple iPhone 5C 16GB Factory Unlocked GSM Cell Phone (White)
Apple iPhone 5c AT&T Cellphone, 16GB, White
Apple iPhone 5 A1428 Factory Unlocked Cellphone, 16GB, Black
Apple iPhone 5 16GB Unlocked Smartphone, Black
Apple iPhone 5s AT&T Cellphone, 16GB, Gold
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$3.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Alpine Mobile DBA IFlex||BuyBackWorld||TaylorWireless||Alpine Mobile DBA IFlex||Alpine Mobile DBA IFlex||232Tech|
|Camera Description||8 MP||8 MP||8 MP||8 MP||8 MP||8 MP|
|Screen Size||4 in||4||4 in||4 in||4 in||4 in|
|Item Dimensions||0.5 x 2.5 x 4.5 in||2.33 x 0.35 x 4.9 in||0.35 x 2.33 x 4.9 in||0.3 x 2.31 x 4.87 in||0.23 x 2.31 x 4.87 in||0.3 x 2.31 x 4.87 in|
|Item Weight||0.5 lb||4.64 ounces||4.65 ounces||3.95 ounces||3.95 ounces||3.95 ounces|
With the iPhone 5, Apple equips this smartphone with a larger 4-inch retina display, adds 4G LTE high-speed data, and includes a faster A6 processor. The iPhone 5 also features global roaming, Siri voice assistant, AirPlay media streaming, an 8-megapixel camera with HD recording, and a HD front facing camera. This model comes with 16 GB of internal storage and supports WiFi connectivity, so you can browse the Web, stream videos, shop online, and chat with friends from wherever you are. The iPhone 5 offers a slim and stylish design that is both lightweight and easy to carry.
Top customer reviews
The phone was repackaged quite nicely, secured so that it didn't slide around during shipment, and it came with its own charger and ear phones. Those two were fakes, but it wasn't expected and a nice gesture because I only expected the phone and a charger. I don't use the ear buds since they broke about when I first used them.
Charging the phone, it was already charged partially when I got it, set up was fast, and the phone was running smoothly. The phone was cleaned off, and all the minor scratches that I saw were only around the edges of the phone, barely noticeable. The only few issues that I noticed on my phone were just some dust stuck in hard to reach corners (which isn't too bad) and that something was stuck in the camera. It sort of looked like sand or dust. Sometimes you can see them in the Camera app, but most of the time it doesn't mess up any pictures because once your images focus, it disappears. The other part that was a con for me was that the speakers were sort of weak (UPDATE: 1/11/16 the left speaker did not work). I'm not sure if it's because it was a used phone or if iPhones are just like that, but it definitely is a different feeling compared to most Androids I've used.
-A little dust in camera lens
-Speakers are weak
- (UPDATE 1/11/16) About 9 months after purchasing the screen started to lift off. Apparently this can be due to a battery issue and over heating. I didn't really mind since the phone was used and i got it for a great price. I have recently upgraded to the iPhone 6 though, and I keep the 5 as a back up. It still works, just looks a little broke since you can see the light through the gap between the screen and rim when the screen is lit.
Overall good deal for a price, be careful who you buy your phone from, and if you're buying it from a 3rd party seller don't expect pristine Apple quality items (unless that's what the description says!).