Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Apple iPhone X, GSM Unlocked 5.8", 256 GB - Space Gray
|Price:||$1,542.00 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
|Voice / Text||2G Data||3G Data||4G LTE Data|
- An all‑new 5.8‑inch Super Retina screen with all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display
- 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras with Dual optical image stabilization
- Wireless Qi charging
- Splash, water, and dust resistant
- Sapphire crystal lens cover
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The purest expression of iPhone.
To create a continuous surface, with nothing to get in the way of your experience, we replaced the Home button with new yet familiar ways to navigate.The purest expression of iPhone.
Design and Display
How do you create a deeply intelligent device whose enclosure and display are a single, uninterrupted element? That’s the goal we first set for ourselves with the original iPhone. With iPhone X, we’ve achieved it.
With iPhone X, the device is the display. An all‑new 5.8‑inch Super Retina screen fills the hand and dazzles the eyes.
The display employs new techniques and technology to precisely follow the curves of the design, all the way to the elegantly rounded corners.
Front and Back Glass
The front and back are all glass — the most durable we’ve ever made, with a strengthening layer that’s 50% deeper. A seven-layer ink process allows for precise hues and opacity, and a reflective optical layer enhances the colors. And an oleophobic coating lets you easily wipe off smudges and fingerprints.
Wireless charging for a wireless world
We’ve always intended iPhone to be a truly wireless device, free from charging cables and headphone cords. With a glass back and an embedded wireless charging system, iPhone X is designed for a wireless future.
Water and Dust Resistance
iPhone X is precision-engineered at the microscopic level to protect against water, splashes, and dust.
OLED Designed for iPhone X
The first OLED screen that rises to the standards of iPhone, with accurate, stunning colors, true blacks, high brightness, and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
A larger and faster 12MP sensor. A new color filter. Deeper pixels. And a new telephoto camera with OIS.
The wide-angle and telephoto cameras on iPhone X enable optical zoom, as well as digital zoom of up to 10x for photos and 6x for videos.
Face ID is enabled by the TrueDepth camera and is simple to set up. It projects and analyzes more than 30,000 invisible dots to create a precise depth map of your face.
So much technology. In so little space.
The TrueDepth camera system allows you to take amazing photos and enables Face ID. It’s housed in a tiny space at the top of the display, yet within this miniaturized module are some of the most advanced technologies we’ve ever developed.
|iPhone X||iPhone 8 Plus||iPhone 8||iPhone 7 Plus||iPhone 7||iPhone 6s|
|Screen||5.8” all-screen OLED||5.5” widescreen LCD||4.7” widescreen LCD||5.5” widescreen LED backlit display||4.7” widescreen LED backlit display||4.7” widescreen LED backlit display|
|Display||Super Retina HD display||Retina HD display||Retina HD display||Retina HD display||Retina HD display||Retina HD display|
|Screen resolution||2436x1125 at 458ppi||1920x1080 at 401ppi||1334x750 at 326ppi||1920x1080 at 401ppi||1334x750 at 326ppi||1334x750 at 326ppi|
|Camera resolution||12MP Dual Camera||12MP Dual Camera||12MP||12MP Dual Camera||12MP||12MP|
|Camera||Wide-angle and telephoto cameras||Wide-angle and telephoto cameras||Camera||Wide-angle and telephoto cameras||Camera||Camera|
|Zoom||Optical zoom; digital zoom up to 10x||Optical zoom; digital zoom up to 10x||Digital zoom up to 5x||Optical zoom; digital zoom up to 10x||Digital zoom up to 5x||Digital zoom up to 5x|
|Front Camera||7MP TrueDepth camera||7MP FaceTime HD camera||7MP FaceTime HD camera||7MP FaceTime HD camera||7MP FaceTime HD camera||5MP FaceTime HD camera|
|Security||Face ID||Touch ID||Touch ID||Touch ID||Touch ID||Touch ID|
|Battery||Up to 21 hours Talk time||Up to 21 hours Talk time||Up to 14 hours Talk time||Up to 21 hours Talk time||Up to 14 hours Talk time||Up to 14 hours Talk time|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$10.97||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||TC Corp(TAX FREE)||AE Electronic Tech||TechnoMaster||TechnoMaster|
|Camera Description||12||12 MP Back Camera, 7 MP Front Camera||12||12 MP Back Camera, 7 MP Front Camera|
|Screen Size||5.8 in||5.5 in||5.5 in||4.7 in|
|Item Dimensions||0.3 x 5.65 x 2.79 in||3.07 x 6.24 x 0.3 in||0.3 x 6.24 x 3.07 in||2.64 x 5.45 x 0.29 in|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces||7.13 ounces||7.12 ounces||5.22 ounces|
|Operating System||—||iOS 11||iOS||iOS 11|
iPhone x features an all-screen design with a 5.8-Inch super Retina HD display with HDR and true tone. Face ID lets you unlock and use Apple pay with just a glance. Powered by A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I returned to my iPhone 8 Plus and shelved my iPhone X
To find out why watch my vid
The X model looses the Home Button and doesn’t have a the headphone jack like the 7’s. No big deal on the headphone jack. Sometimes I do prefer plugging a set in and not having to worry about Bluetooth.
The lack of a Home button does take some time getting use too. It is really different with the swipe gestures but after a day or so you get use to it. Basically learning a new way to switch and X out of apps. I like it now after using it.
The phone is fast, feels crisper than the 7. Safari is snappier and pretty much all the apps are.
The phones size is somewhat like the 7, feels thinner but is a tad larger.
If you can afford it, you will be happy. I played with the iPhone 8 and it feels quicker too.
The Face ID works really well. Being brothers that look a lot alike we try to trick it but it doesn’t work. This is the first of what will be new technologies for Apple like the Face ID, this was probably rushed and the next version will be more secure and work better. But it seems to work fine right now and does take the place of the finger ID pretty well.
Camera takes awesome pictures.
The 256g model can hold a lot of data which is nice and since your spending a grand you might as well spend the extra money and get the extra memory
Pleased so far and looks like a solid reliable phone. In all fairness though, I could get by just fine with the iPhone 7 that I have been using. The main thing I like is the larger screen which is gorgeous and the faster processor. I love the phone but honestly I could have waited a year for the next model. If you can afford it now you’ll enjoy it. The size is perfect for me and the screen is awesome.
Get a good case to protect it with which also hide the gorgeous design. I never really saw the iPhone 7 in black that I had because I always had it in a heavy duty case to protect it. It’s a shame to hide such great looking devices but you kinda have to so they don’t get dinged up.
First off, the set-up process has been significantly streamlined. When setting up your new iPhone X setup will ask you if your old iPhone is nearby, select yes, and you can wireless transfer all your apps, settings, backgrounds, passwords, etc. to your new phone in a few clicks. I really appreciated this streamlined process and it was incredibly quick and easy to transfer all my settings to my new iPhone X.
The other main features that have been upgraded are as follows:
New screen (5.8” OLED is the most vibrant and clear screen ever produced by Apple)
- Apple has removed the touch ID sensor and bezel around the old iPhone screen which means the iPhone X has a noticeably smaller footprint while maintaining a larger screen size than the iPhone 7/8 Plus. (See comparison images attached of the iPhone X versus iPhone 7 Plus).
- OLED Screen offers deeper blacks and brighter whites resulting in greater color reproduction.
- Similar to the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus the iPhone X uses true tone technology to mimic the lighting conditions around it and adjust the white balance accordingly.
- The notch cut out of the top of the screen is where Apple has included the face recognition sensors, front camera, and a host of other sensors. I thought this would be annoying but Apple has cleverly used the screen real estate on both sides to include the time, date, battery indicators, etc.
Farewell Touch-ID, Hello Face-ID
- Face-ID is Apples new facial recognition technology which has replaced the finger printer reader and home button in order to free up additional screen real-estate. This is new and only available on the iPhone X.
- Apples facial recognition is light years ahead of Samsung or any other carrier. I have tested this flawlessly with glasses, a hat, and even in the dark. It is as simple as looking at your phone and swiping up from the bottom.
- I was worried this feature would be inconsistent or frustrating but it has worked really well. The only time it is a bit more inconvenient is if the phone is sitting on your desk or a flat surface you kind of have to lean over a bit or angle the phone towards you to unlock it.
- This super powerful new camera also enables the animoji features which maps your facial expressions to create a talking emoji. This is a fun feature but more a novelty than anything.
- This same true-depth camera makes the iPhone X the ultimate phone for taking selfies. The new portrait mode allows the user blur the background, or even cut yourself out entirely and place yourself on a black background.
Additional noteworthy features and changes:
- The rear camera boasts a dual 12MP sensor array with improved aperture and wide angle lens with image stabilization. The increased aperture from 2.8 to 2.4 allows for better images in low light conditions.
- Video capabilities have also approved as well to include 60p 4k video recording delivering clear, fluid images.
- Increased audio quality and volume
- Increased RAM size to 3GB and new Bionic Chip makes the iPhone X one of the most powerful smartphones are the market.
- Updated design features glass back and sides which make the phone beautiful looking. A very welcome change in the normal design.
- Battery life: The iPhone X boasts the largest battery in Apple history with a 2716 mAh battery which is a bit larger than the new iPhone 8 Plus. A full charge from 0-100% takes about 2 hours and 10 minutes in my testing.
- In addition, wireless charging has finally been added to the new iPhone X, and 8 series phones. I have not tested this out but am excited to give it a try (Wireless charging pad is not included with the phone).
Bottom line, the iPhone X is another smash hit from Apple. Every feature people were concerned about turned out to work flawlessly as usual. I have only had the iPhone for about 24 hours so it is early to leave a long-term focused review but so far the new iPhone X has lived up to the hype. The iPhone X may not revolutionize the smart phone industry but it is a welcome upgrade to the iPhone which designs were getting a bit dated. I am excited about Apples new strategy to release a flagship model and allow the new features to trickle down to next generation’s phones.
If you have the money to spare you won’t likely be disappointed. My only complaint is the phone only comes in 64GB or 256GB basically forcing users to pay an extra $150 to get decent storage. Further, the beautiful glass back on the screen feels fantastic and has a great weight to it. However, a replacement screen will cost you $275+ and the back glass replacement is rumored to cost around $400. Essentially a single drop could result in a $700 repair bill. Unfortunately this means most phones will be shielded in a case and will not be enjoyed.
***Note Carrier Compatibility:
All carrier variant iPhone X in the world are carrier unlocked. The one thing will need to note is your current network.
There are a number of different iphone variants in the USA such as AT&T, T-mobile, Sprint, and Verizon. A Sim-free version is not available yet. Here is a compatibility breakdown.
Verizon Phone: Unlocked, Supports GSM and CDMA.
Spring Phone: Unlocked, Supports GSM and CDMA
AT&T Phone: Unlocked, Supports GSM Only
T-mobile Phone: Unlocked, Supports GSM Only
You need a CDMA compatible phone if you are on Verizon or Sprint. GSM phones work with AT&T, T-mobile, and nearly every other international network provider.