Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Apple iPhone 7 Plus, 32GB, Black - For AT&T (Renewed)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- This product will have a battery which exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic Box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Display Size||5.5 Inches|
|Operating System||IOS 8|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB|
About this item
- This device is locked to AT&T only and not compatible with any other carrier.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (Made for iPhone) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arms length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Apple iPhone 8, 64GB, Space Gray - Fully Unlocked (Renewed)
Apple iPhone X, 64GB, Space Gray - Fully Unlocked (Renewed)
Apple iPhone 8 Plus, 64GB, Silver - Fully Unlocked (Renewed)
Apple iPhone 8, 64GB, Silver - Fully Unlocked (Renewed)
|Sold By||ShoprimeCorp||Kanga Supply||GreenTech Refurbished||Gryphon Commerce||ELECTRONIC DEALS|
|Screen Size||5.5 inches||4.7 inches||5.8 inches||5.5 inches||4.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions||7.00 x 3.00 x 1.00 inches||5.45 x 2.65 x 0.29 inches||5.60 x 2.79 x 0.30 inches||5.00 x 4.00 x 7.00 inches||5.40 x 2.65 x 0.29 inches|
|Item Weight||6.56 ounces||5.22 ounces||0.30 ounces||0.45 ounces||0.56 ounces|
|Operating System||iOS 8||ios||iOS||iOS||ios|
iPhone 7 Plus features Dual 12MP cameras for high-resolution zoom and an ƒ/1.8 aperture for great low-light photos and 4K video. Optical image stabilization. A 5.5-inch Retina HD display with wide color and 3D Touch. An A10 Fusion chip for up to 2x faster performance than iPhone 6. Touch ID. Faster LTE. The longest battery life in an iPhone. Immersive stereo sound, splash and water resistant. *SIM Card Not Included*
What is Amazon Renewed?
SIM Removal Tool
No SIM card
Guaranteed by Amazon
Eligible for replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied.
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I then cracked the screen and took it to Apple to repair and was told the motherboard was defective so they couldn't properly repair the screen.
Beware. First time I've been burned on Amazon.
Top reviews from other countries
Issue was not with amazon but mainly with the original seller, seems he forgot to tell the phone was, what look like immerse in water.
Pay attention amazon do not test phone before selling only serve as intermediaries. You may find a good deal but honestly, for iPhone, I would stay away. Don’t get me wrong amazon fulfill their obligation (return and reimburse)
charger hub was not apple. charger cord was apple but seemed used, neither seemed to work. not a problem for me because I had a charger from my last phone.
came with a clear glass screen protector which was a score!
battery life seems normal, perhaps a tad bit worse than a new one.
volume is a little weird, after various attempts to fix this, when people call me I can barely hear them. aside from that it’s about normal.
bluetooth works fine, hooked up my airpods easy peasy.
speech to text works well, touch screen is good too. overall happy with my purchase.
As for the battery life, screentouch sensitivity, and all other aspects, it seems to be working just fine. My kid is happy and I'm happy that buying the refurbished phone was several hundred dollars cheaper than buying it new.