Other Sellers on Amazon
Apple iPhone 7 Plus Unlocked Phone 32 GB - US Version (Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Keep everything you love about iPhone up to date, secure, and accessible from any device with iCloud.
- Multi-Touch display with IPS technology.
- With just a single press, 3D Touch lets you do more than ever before.
- The 12-megapixel iSight camera captures sharp, detailed photos. It takes 4K video, up to four times the resolution of 1080p HD video.
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $170.94.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
This is iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 7 Plus dramatically improves the most important aspects of the iPhone experience. It introduces advanced new camera systems. The best performance and battery life ever in an iPhone. Immersive stereo speakers. The brightest, most colorful iPhone display. Splash and water resistance*. And it looks every bit as powerful as it is. This is iPhone 7 Plus.
Built to be water resistant
With its entire enclosure reengineered, iPhone 7 Plus is the very first water‑resistant iPhone*. So now you’re protected like never before against spills, splashes, and even dust.
An all-new Home button
The Home button on iPhone 7 Plus is an advanced solid-state button designed to be durable, responsive, and pressure sensitive. Working in tandem with the new Taptic Engine, it gives you precise tactile feedback as you press. And it’s even customizable. Welcome home.
3D Touch. Now even handier
When you use 3D Touch, your iPhone responds with subtle taps. So not only will you see what a press can do — you’ll feel it. The new Retina HD display on iPhone 7 Plus deeply integrates 3D Touch throughout iOS. Now you can interact with Messages, Calendar, Mail, and other apps in a more powerful, more responsive way.
Two cameras that shoot as one
iPhone 7 Plus doesn’t have just one entirely new camera system — it has two. The same 12MP wide-angle camera that’s on iPhone 7 Plus works with a 12MP telephoto camera that can get even closer. That means you can get higher-quality zoom from farther away. And with an all-new depth-of-field effect (coming soon), portrait shots will look better than ever. Say hello to the world’s best photo op.
Zoom into the future
Thanks to the dual-camera system and breakthrough ISP technology on iPhone 7 Plus, you can now get supersharp close-up photos and videos with optical zoom at 2x. And you can get even closer with improved digital zoom that lets you shoot at up to 10x for photos and 6x for video.
Depth-of-field effect (Coming soon)
Depth of field allows you to keep faces sharp while creating a blurred effect in the background. When you take a shot with iPhone 7 Plus, the dual-camera system uses both cameras and advanced machine learning to make your subject sharp while creating the same out-of-focus blur in the background — known as the bokeh effect — previously reserved for DSLR cameras. So no matter what’s behind your subject, it’s easy to create a great portrait.
New 7MP front-facing camera
The FaceTime HD camera is not only higher resolution, but it also uses wide color capture. So now you can take sharper and more vibrant selfies. Worried about lighting? The Retina Flash matches the ambient light for a shot with natural-looking skin tones. Hello, gorgeous.
Retina HD display
Almost everything you experience with your iPhone comes to life on its display. It’s where you look at the photos, messages, news, and countless other things that make up your day. The iPhone 7 Plus display uses the same color space as the digital cinema industry, so what you see will be noticeably more brilliant and vibrant. Because we all deserve a bit more brightness in our day.
A10 Fusion chip
iPhone 7 Plus is supercharged by the most powerful chip ever in a smartphone. It’s not just faster than any previous iPhone — it’s also more efficient. That’s because the A10 Fusion chip uses an all-new architecture that enables faster processing when you need it, and the ability to use even less power when you don’t. And with the longest battery life ever in an iPhone, you can work at twice the speed of iPhone 7 Plus and still enjoy more time between charges.
For the first time, iPhone comes with stereo speakers, delivering two times the audio output of iPhone 6s and increased dynamic range. So whether you’re listening to music, watching videos, or making speakerphone calls, iPhone 7 Plus lets you crank it up. Way, way up.
|Power and Battery**||Talk time (wireless): Up to 21 hours on 3G||Standby: Up to 16 days|
|Camera||12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras||7-megapixel photos|
|Disclaimers||*iPhone 7 Plus is splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions.||**All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings.|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Buy Right 11||Mr.GreenApples||Prime Mobility||TechnoMaster||NGP STORE USA||BREED|
|Camera Description||12 MP Back Camera, 7 MP Front Camera||12 MP Back Camera, 7 MP Front Camera||12 MP Back Camera, 7 MP Front Camera||12 MP Back Camera, 7 MP Front Camera||12 MP Back Camera, 7 MP Front Camera||12 MP Back Camera, 7 MP Front Camera|
|Screen Size||5.5 in||5.5 in||5.5 in||4.7 in||5.5 in||4.7 in|
|Item Dimensions||3.07 x 6.23 x 0.29 in||3.07 x 6.23 x 0.29 in||3.07 x 6.23 x 0.29 in||2.64 x 5.44 x 0.28 in||3.07 x 6.23 x 0.29 in||2.64 x 5.44 x 0.28 in|
|Item Weight||6.63 ounces||6.63 ounces||6.63 ounces||4.87 ounces||6.63 ounces||4.87 ounces|
|Operating System||IOS 10||iOS 11||iOS||iOS 11||iOS 11||iOS 11|
The latest iPhone with advanced camera, better battery life, immersive speakers and water resistance!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The software is not from Apple. Rather, it is a almost identical replica of the iOS software. For dummy users, it is easy to be fooled since the screen, commands and way to operate is the same. Luckily enough I work with IT (Software Development) and I could testify that the O.S running on the phone was a fake one with jailbreak. Even the option to reset all the settings to the factory wasn't present. Rather, the user has a choice to access the command line to perform administrative tasks. Not in this world that this would be Apple software.
- The language came all in Chinese, which indicates that either the phone came from there or has been used before - since newly iPhones gives you the ability to set up the phone when first started. As soon a turn the phone on I was presented with the pos-configured software already in Chinese.
- The phone also didn't identified my provider. The seller says that the phone is unlocked (reason why he/she asks for a few bucks extra in the price) but it wasn't able to detect my AT&T card. Strangely enough, once I inserted my AT&T card the phone "automagically" changed the language from Chinese to English, although no reception.
- The phone was touched. Instead of the plastic that covers up the entire box in case of originals, the box sent to be was missing the plastic. Not only this is unethical but proves that the product is not original.
- Inside the box I could check that all items supposed to come with the phone were there. However, I noticed that the charger plug had scratches all over the plug which was a clear indication that someone deliberately created that box with items from different phones. Even the ear plugs was not properly wrapped in the box.
I returned the product and less than one week I could have my money back since Amazon issued me an refund. Therefore not a complete waste of money. The only damage was in my experience buying an expensive product from Amazon, that allowed a seller like ADZ1 to be able to offer its fake products. Although I am pretty sure that Amazon cannot control this (and thus is not Amazon's fault) maybe this experience could be used to testify that ADZ1 is not reliable.
Thanks Amazon for the refund. You guys made my experience less painful!
I justified the exorbitant price given that I use my phone for at least eight hours a day, and not only text, call, tweet, Instagram or email but also read business documents and books and watch TV so I bit the bullet and got it on the installment plan. (It's 0% interest, and allows to exchange the phone next year, or you can pay 24 interest free installments and keep the phone, if you switch out then the cycle of 24 months begins again.)
What I love about this iPhone 7 Plus so far:
- Blazing fast, a performance improvement from 6S Plus, top-heavy apps download in seconds
-256 GB is great, I hated having to delete pictures off all the time so that I could take some more
- Black (matte) is great for viewing videos, screen is sharper and shows such great detail, it's amazing. If you're streaming HD you'll be blown away at the difference between HD movies on 6 Plus and 7Plus - you can see film quality detail, it's great. A higher resolution screen now shows pics in great detail. There is a Zoom setting that you can enable when you're setting up the phone as the sharper screen has made the letters finer, and more can fit on the screen.
- Home button is now Taptic feedback and it's very easy to get used to the new format. So a light touch on the home button now produces a knock from inside, like an Android rather than having to depress the button. This has helped me immensely as I used to press too hard earlier and bring up Siri all the time, it could be very disconcerting in a meeting.
- The lag for TouchID is reduced, this is important as I use it not only for opening the phone but for Apple Pay, Visa checkout and use TouchID for all my bank logins. Much safer on unsecured networks, I hope.
- Dual Speakers make it easier to watch videos with no headphones as it's louder
- EarPods seem to sound better, but they're still uncomfortable in my ears after 30 minutes. The lightning connector Headphones work on all my previous iOS devices. It's nice that Apple gave the little accessory to connect mono audio jack but what's with the tiny stuff. I'm so mystified since the tiny attachments of Apple Pencil!
- And finally the Dual camera- it takes really sharp pictures much sharper than my iPhone 6 Plus up to the 2X magnification. The lowlight performance is also better. I am waiting for the next iOS 10.1 update to really see the ability of the portrait mode that was showcased during the launch keynote. It's also better for low light and pets as I'm getting sharper images of my dog who cannot sit still even for a second. However, I took my selfie and since this camera is so improved, I'm getting almost DSLR quality results. Now I can actually do my makeup with the selfie camera on! The flash is also now metered to 3 different levels rather than one.
- Water resistant - although my 6S also survived a few seconds in a river- I expect more from 7 Plus.
- And one more thing, the 7 Plus is rumored to have extra RAM (2GB?) and that makes it really, really fast. The webpages are up in an instant - the movies stream with no jitters, no more tapping my feet while waiting for something to load like with 6 Plus! Some apps can't handle the improvements, and I see weird crashes but I am sure the developers of those apps will fix it soon.
Some stuff has improved due to iOS10 - love the new messaging enhancements, new Home app, the enhancements in the Health app, force touch is now better than ever, some keyboards have been added and I'm loving the Hinglish keyboard.
What I don't like:
-Not a major redesign. Yes there is better speed, a better camera, a better screen but not a major change from 6S Plus, but for me it's way more expensive as the carrier discounts are gone. To get a big discount I have to turn in my old phone, and get locked into a 2 year contract with a 30 month installment plan, no way!
- I'm ready for no audio jack, as I mainly use Bluetooth headphones but I would have to carry this tiny accessory around for my Bose headphones that I like using. I hope some accessory manufacturers come up with something smarter.
- I can't charge and listen to the music at the same time as both use lightning connector, this is crazy as I use this feature a lot at work as my Bluetooth headphones sometimes can't sync properly with YouTube audio. If anyone knows a fix please post in comments.
- There has been no redesign of the iPhone charger plug or the lightning cord! By this time I expected a better cord that doesn't break easily, or wireless charging that actually works, and a charger that is more compact or at least charges 3X times faster like some newly designed Android chargers
- The phone is still a little too big for my grip with a protective case on it, I really wish they had improved on the screen to bezel ratio. The bezel needs to disappear.
Overall it's still a nice phone, and it's better than the previous version, but I expect something more revolutionary from Apple. This was more of an enhancement than complete innovation.