Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.97 shipping
+ $5.01 shipping
2-Year Unlocked Cell Phone Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with $99 deductible
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Apple iPhone 7 Plus Unlocked Phone 128 GB - US Version (Black)
|Price:||$867.00 + $7.21 shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Keep everything you love about iPhone up to date, secure, and accessible from any device with iCloud.
- Multi-Touch display with IPS technology.
- With just a single press, 3D Touch lets you do more than ever before.
- The 12-megapixel iSight camera captures sharp, detailed photos. It takes 4K video, up to four times the resolution of 1080p HD video.
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $287.01.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Apple iPhone 7 128 GB Unlocked, Black US Version
Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB Unlocked, Black International Version
Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB Unlocked, Jet Black
Apple iPhone 7 32 GB Unlocked, Black International Version
|Shipping||$7.21||$8.98||$8.98||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||WQBuy||FAFA NY CORP||FAFA NY CORP||All-Out Mobile||TechnoMaster|
|Camera Description||12 MP Back Camera, 7 MP Front Camera||12 MP Back Camera, 7 MP Front Camera||12 MP Back Camera, 7 MP Front Camera||12 MP Back Camera, 7 MP Front Camera||12 MP Back Camera, 7 MP Front Camera|
|Screen Size||5.5 in||4.7 in||5.5 in||5.5 in||4.7 in|
|Item Dimensions||3.07 x 6.23 x 0.29 in||2.64 x 5.44 x 0.28 in||3.07 x 6.23 x 0.29 in||3.07 x 6.23 x 0.29 in||2.64 x 5.44 x 0.28 in|
|Item Weight||6.63 ounces||4.87 ounces||6.63 ounces||6.63 ounces||4.87 ounces|
|Operating System||iOS 11||iOS 11||iOS 11||iOS 11||iOS 11|
The latest iPhone with advanced camera, better battery life, immersive speakers and water resistance!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The software is not from Apple. Rather, it is a almost identical replica of the iOS software. For dummy users, it is easy to be fooled since the screen, commands and way to operate is the same. Luckily enough I work with IT (Software Development) and I could testify that the O.S running on the phone was a fake one with jailbreak. Even the option to reset all the settings to the factory wasn't present. Rather, the user has a choice to access the command line to perform administrative tasks. Not in this world that this would be Apple software.
- The language came all in Chinese, which indicates that either the phone came from there or has been used before - since newly iPhones gives you the ability to set up the phone when first started. As soon a turn the phone on I was presented with the pos-configured software already in Chinese.
- The phone also didn't identified my provider. The seller says that the phone is unlocked (reason why he/she asks for a few bucks extra in the price) but it wasn't able to detect my AT&T card. Strangely enough, once I inserted my AT&T card the phone "automagically" changed the language from Chinese to English, although no reception.
- The phone was touched. Instead of the plastic that covers up the entire box in case of originals, the box sent to be was missing the plastic. Not only this is unethical but proves that the product is not original.
- Inside the box I could check that all items supposed to come with the phone were there. However, I noticed that the charger plug had scratches all over the plug which was a clear indication that someone deliberately created that box with items from different phones. Even the ear plugs was not properly wrapped in the box.
I returned the product and less than one week I could have my money back since Amazon issued me an refund. Therefore not a complete waste of money. The only damage was in my experience buying an expensive product from Amazon, that allowed a seller like ADZ1 to be able to offer its fake products. Although I am pretty sure that Amazon cannot control this (and thus is not Amazon's fault) maybe this experience could be used to testify that ADZ1 is not reliable.
Thanks Amazon for the refund. You guys made my experience less painful!