- Size (LWH): 2.5 inches, 0.5 inches, 4.5 inches
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 8 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 225 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Apple iPhone 5 Unlocked Cellphone, 16GB, Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
|Voice / Text||2G Data||3G Data||4G LTE Data|
- GSM Factory Unlocked: Device is unlocked for use on any GSM network, please contact your service provider prior to purchasing to ensure full compatibility. GSM providers include AT&T & T-Mobile. Not compatible with Sprint or Verizon.
- Features: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Talk time: Up to 8 hours on 3G. Display: 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display.
- A6 chip, iCloud, 8.0MP iSight camera, All-new EarPods and improved audio, iOS version may very.
- In the package: iPhone 5 16GB, USB Cable, Wall Charger, EarPods with Remote and Mic, Documentation. (Nano-SIM required, not included. Please obtain from service provider)
- Warranty: Item has been discontinued by manufacturer and no longer has a manufacturer warranty. Please see seller condition notes for warranty information, if any.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
What is an unlocked phone?Freedom
An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second. Upon selecting a plan, simply insert the carrier's SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go. If you decide you want to change carriers down the road or want to take an international trip, it's as simple as replacing your existing SIM card with a new SIM and activating your new plan.
What are the benefits of an unlocked phone?
Freedom: Choose the carrier with the best service or price. If you find a better deal later, you have the ability to change to a different carrier.
Travel: Take your phone internationally and use the carrier of your choice. It's as easy as inserting an active SIM card.
Selection: Choose the phone with the features you want, whether or not your carrier sells it, and get more service options without a contract.
How do I set up my unlocked phone?
The first thing you’ll need is a SIM card for your desired carrier. When activated, the SIM card will let your phone connect to your carrier’s network. If you decide to upgrade to a newer unlocked phone in the future, you can easily remove the SIM card from your old phone and put it in your new phone—just make sure you get the right size of SIM card (nano, micro, or standard) for your phone. If you want to use your phone while traveling internationally, you can easily buy a SIM card for a carrier that operates where you’re traveling. As long as it’s activated, you can just swap SIM cards when you arrive at your destination.
Top Customer Reviews
I will attach some pics of it...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Phone visually looked pretty beat up. It took a few tries with the sim to get it to work. And the battery would only hold a charge for a couple hours in standby mode. Read morePublished 15 hours ago by Amazon Customer
The battery died after 6 months of normal use. Other than that, there were no issues.Published 16 hours ago by Andrew
I am very happy with what I received. I was a little skeptical because I have never ordered a phone online before, but it works perfectly fine after I synced everything from my old... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Marilena
looks beautiful and am currently working with the company for a return that actually worksPublished 2 days ago by Mz Riles