Other Sellers on Amazon
Apple iPhone 4 Unlocked Cellphone, 8GB, White
|Price:||$116.00 + $5.48 shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- The iPhone 4 is a follow-up to the popular 3GS model and steps up to a very high-resolution display, 5 megapixel camera with LED flash, and HD video capture
- This model also features a front facing camera, a large multi-touch display, full web browser, WiFi, Bluetooth compatibility, and GPS
- The iPhone 4 is a feature-packed smartphone with quad-band GSM and WCDMA modes supporting international use
- This model comes equipped with 8GB of internal storage
- This product has been extensively tested, is certified to be 100% functional, and ready for activation
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers but are not compatible with CDMA Carriers.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Size (LWH): 0.35 inches, 2.32 inches, 4.53 inches
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 420 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 300 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Top Customer Reviews
The Apple iPhone 4 is one of Verizon's best all around smartphones. While it no longer sets the pace in the smartphone realm, the iPhone 4 does an adequate job of handling nearly all basic smartphone tasks and offers well rounded performance; which is all that many smartphone users really want from their device. While it is not for everyone, and no device is, the iPhone 4 is a solid device and is definitely worth a look for non-power smartphone users.
1. The compact and svelte design of the iPhone 4 is refreshing, as the smartphone ecosystem continues to evolve from "brick" to "cinder block" sized phones. It is slim and pocketable, and the side keys are arranged in an intuitive manner. Volume keys and the power button (which doubles as a screen lock) are very tactile, and the ring/vibrate toggle on the top left side of the phone is a great addition. While the phone's physical appearance is subject to personal taste, i'd wager few would find the phone unattractive. I have the white version of the phone, and find it much more vibrant and visibly appealing than the more unassuming black version, though some may find the white to be too loud on the eyes.
2. Despite the phone's relatively small size compared to other smartphones, there's a bit too much wasted space on the front of the phone for my liking. While the screen is clear and bright (there is no pixelation whatsoever due to the 960x640 resolution), it's a tad small when considering the width and length of the device.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
its not unlocked I go to another country and I put one sim card and its say invalim simPublished 22 days ago by Jenti
this phone is advertised as being unlocked but is really locked, no service in jamaicaPublished 1 month ago by terrence
Perfect condition, we use for surveillance at our store not as a phone.Published 2 months ago by Lynda Simoni
Had battery problem, will not hold charge.. I had to return it.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I bought 1 from AMZ warehouse, It looks like a new one & works great !Published 4 months ago by AN TRAN