- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 0.3 x 2.3 inches ; 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00YD53YQU
- Item model number: ME325LL/A-RB
- Batteries 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.
- Average Customer Review: 3,738 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,829 in Cell Phones & Accessories (See Top 100 in Cell Phones & Accessories) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
1-Year Unlocked Cell Phone Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with $25 deductible
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Apple iPhone 5S 16GB GSM Unlocked, Silver (Certified Refurbished)
|Price:||$152.99 & FREE Shipping|
|Voice / Text||2G Data||3G Data||4G LTE Data|
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- Factory unlocked iPhones are GSM models and are ONLY compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as other GSM networks around the world. They WILL NOT WORK with CDMA carriers like Sprint, Verizon and the likes. The phone requires a nano SIM card (not included in the package).
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
What is an unlocked phone?
An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second. Upon selecting a plan, simply insert the carrier's SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go. If you decide you want to change carriers down the road or want to take an international trip, it's as simple as replacing your existing SIM card with a new SIM and activating your new plan.
What are the benefits of an unlocked phone?
Freedom: Choose the carrier with the best service or price. If you find a better deal later, you have the ability to change to a different carrier.
Travel: Take your phone internationally and use the carrier of your choice. It's as easy as inserting an active SIM card.
Selection: Choose the phone with the features you want, whether or not your carrier sells it, and get more service options without a contract.
How do I set up my unlocked phone?
The first thing you’ll need is a SIM card for your desired carrier. When activated, the SIM card will let your phone connect to your carrier’s network. If you decide to upgrade to a newer unlocked phone in the future, you can easily remove the SIM card from your old phone and put it in your new phone—just make sure you get the right size of SIM card (nano, micro, or standard) for your phone. If you want to use your phone while traveling internationally, you can easily buy a SIM card for a carrier that operates where you’re traveling. As long as it’s activated, you can just swap SIM cards when you arrive at your destination.
Compare with similar items
Apple iPhone SE 16 GB Factory Unlocked, Space Gray (Certified Refurbished)
Apple iPhone 5S 16 GB Unlocked, Silver
Apple Iphone 5s, 16GB - Unlocked (Space Gray)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Camera Description||—||12 MP Back Camera, 1.2 MP Front Camera||8 MP Back Camera, 1.2 MP Front Camera||8 Mp|
|Screen Size||4 in||4 in||4 in||4 in|
|Item Dimensions||0.3 x 4.87 x 2.31 in||2.31 x 4.87 x 0.3 in||2.31 x 4.87 x 0.3 in||0.3 x 2.31 x 4.87 in|
|Item Weight||3.96 ounces||3.99 ounces||3.96 ounces||3.95 ounces|
|Operating System||iOS||iOS 9.0||iOS 11||iOS|
This Certified Refurbished product is tested and Certified to look and work like new, with limited to No wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, and repackaging. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. The product ships with a charger and cable, but does not include headphone, Manual or SIM card. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.
Color: Silver | Size: 16 GB
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At the top of the phone dent 1/8 inch, on the side of the phone a lot of scratches. During charging, the phone is overheating. When using headphones, you hear noise and crackling. Twice, during a call, the phone was switched off.
Iphone: Looked to be Brand New!
Charger and cable: Looked to be Apple oem and also new!
Box: Ok, this was generic...I am PLEASED! Thank You.
Overall I would say that going with a certified refurbished iPhone is a great value, you can get a phone that is just a couple years old, but is in excellent condition, and costs roughly 1/3 or less of the original price. I think a key is to take advantage of the Amazon 30-day return policy, which most of the third-party sellers here seem to honor (make sure you confirm this before you order). Inspect the phone carefully when you receive it, and make sure you test the battery thoroughly over a couple days to make sure it is in good condition. If either is not satisfactory, return it for a full refund within 30 days (which includes free return shipping), and simply order another unit.
Adding this to my review...
The battery is really crap. However this is something I am overlooking as I knew going into this that there were going to be some issues with the phone. I know it would not be perfect, and that's fine. I bought this as a temporary phone, so I can handle a couple issues. I am just writing as a warning to anyone buying this as a new phone and hoping that it's in perfect condition... the battery is definitely very average and running out after not very long. Great phone other than that... so far.