Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 4,212 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,677 reviews
on November 30, 2016
Not official packaging, case for headphones appears to be used....nothing about this in the description and doesn't make for giving a nice gift with generic white boxes inside. You should be more forthcoming on explaining what we're really getting.
on June 25, 2015
Pro:
- Very small and light.
- Has radio

Cons:
- Cannot see lyrics of the songs
- Cannot control volume with the home button
- No locks, practically just turn it off or on.

I still love my iPod Nano 3rd Generation, only it has no radio and it is old already. Also cannot use wireless earphones.
But I still like to keep this because it is so light and small. Very easy to carry anywhere in my pocket. Only it is not easy to find a wireless earphones that work with this iPod.

The battery doesn't last as long as I expected. In fact the battery of my old iPod nano 3rd generation would last much longer. But I bought this iPod used.
on May 16, 2017
I purchased this in October. A few days ago, it stopped connecting with any device. Wouldn't charge, wouldn't reset. Since it's still in warranty, I tried to go through Apple support to send it in for a repair. That process was convoluted, confusing, and ultimately unsuccessful as the last button I clicked was a dead link. I know I'm not the only person who has had to deal with this, and it's just so unacceptable. I doubt I'll ever pay a premium price for an Apple device again.
on August 2, 2016
the product is great. i wanted a device that would not feed on my data and i have acquired a lot of songs thru iTunes. if you don't want MB consumed on your phone, a nano is your best option. I can't say for other products though (samsung) as i only have an iTunes account and I'm not sure if it allowed me to transfer/convert songs i have purchased.
The con
The con is your seller. This i purchased with cool-tee. there are 4000 reviews on this product. this review would just be drowned with possibly false 5 star reviews( i think). Its a common complaint on people who purchased this, that product fails less than 2 mos. mine failed less than a month which allows me to return it immediately. but had it failed beyond a month warranty is off. This is not a brand new product, its refurbished. (you can tell it from the packaging it came with) meaning had it been registered before (by a former owner) and you purchased it not from an apple shop, warranty might not be covered. Even though the product is great I had to give 1 star to give warning to where you are buying it from. its a 2012 apple product which means it might be out of its covered warranty by apple.
the 2nd thing is 4000 reviews.
if you have 3000 5 star reviews and 1000 1 star reviews, you'll have an average 3.3 stars. thats assuming you legit 3000 5 stars reviews.
on April 8, 2017
it's ok. since i'm not a child of the internet generation and i don't go nutty over this kind of stuff, it took me awhile to figure it out! But the earphones that came with them and another pair i bought were the worst earphones i ever put up with! They were suppose to be made especially to fit in your ear. That was one of the biggest jokes. And the joke was on me since i bought the pair that came with the nano and another pair since the first ones drove me crazy. the second pair also drove me crazy. and when you include the money you wasted and will never see again, that takes the cake!!!
on February 22, 2017
So far I haven't been able to get the iPod to connect with my computer and download any music. I have been on the phone for hours with Apple support. Very disappointing. With the serial number apple stated my nano iPod is 11 years old. What?
on May 19, 2017
Ive had this I pod for a little over a month and the screen is already burnt out. It never got wet or dropped. Screen just stopped working. Trying to figure out how to file a claim and they don't make it simple or convenient. BIG surprise right........ Take my money apple but deliver a shady product that breaks and then leave us to fight you guys for a replacement. Sounds about right
on January 28, 2015
[NOTE] DO NOT PURCHASE FROM "MB1611" - I purchased from this seller (along with others). The listing said the product was brand new. It arrived used, with an attempt at looking new. The front sticker was gone, and the touchscreen had microscratches all over it. Aluminum edges were chipped. I sent it back and filed a complaint, but they had it removed on grammar technicalities.

We returned it and purchased another, direct from an authorized seller. It was brand new, but the finished quality seemed very poor. The screen had been glued on in a hurry, so a bit of excess glue had leaked out of the bezel. I had to cut it away with a thin blade. For an Apple product, it was very disappointing to see the cheapness of materials and shoddy assembly.
on October 5, 2016
I'm just writing to complain about the fact that my ipod nano died after just 1 1/2 years. When it worked, it worked fine. But when you spend more than $100+ for a device like this, it should at least work for "a couple" years. I think that's a reasonable expectation. A life span of just 1 1/2 years is unacceptable. Typically, it lasted just long enough so that it's not under warranty any more. By contrast, my old video ipod, a clunker which I got in 2006, lasted more than 5 years before giving out. A review cannot adequately express what I'm feeling right now... Disappointment? Sadness? Anger? Rage? I'm so upset, that I am not sure if I want to get another ipod to replace this lemon.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 6, 2016
Works great and it holds hours and hours of music. It's perfect for me to use at the gym. It comes with the nano, headphones and the charger. Great price. I am very happy with the purchase.
review image review image review image review image