Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Apple iPod touch 32GB Black (5th Generation)” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 53% off the $299.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Apple iPod touch 32GB Black (5th Generation)
|Price:||$249.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 32 GB Storage Capacity (Estimated Free Space 28.3 GB)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Apple iPod touch 32GB Black (5th Generation)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||World Class Sales LLC||Mobile Digitals||Amazon.com||Everst-Sales||Valley Oak Media||A & S Electronics Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||0.24 x 2.31 x 4.86 in||5 x 5 x 1 in||1.4 x 3.9 x 2.2 in||2.3 x 0.28 x 4.4 in||0.28 x 2.32 x 4.4 in||1 x 1 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||3.1 ounces||0.16 ounces||4.48 ounces||3.56 ounces||3.56 ounces||3.56 ounces|
|Supported Standards||AAC; Protected AAC; HE-AAC; MP3; MP3 VBR; Audible; Apple Loseless; AIFF; WAV; m4v; mp4; mov; M-JPEG||AAC; Protected AAC; HE-AAC; MP3; MP3 VBR; Audible; Apple Loseless; AIFF; WAV; m4v; mp4; mov; M-JPEG||AAC, AAX, AAX+, AIFF, HE-AAC, M4A, MP3, WAV||AAC; Protected AAC; HE-AAC; MP3; MP3 VBR; Audible; Apple Loseless; AIFF; WAV; m4v; mp4; mov; M-JPEG||AAC; Protected AAC; HE-AAC; MP3; MP3 VBR; Audible; Apple Loseless; AIFF; WAV; m4v; mp4; mov; M-JPEG||AAC; Protected AAC; HE-AAC; MP3; MP3 VBR; Audible; Apple Loseless; AIFF; WAV; m4v; mp4; mov; M-JPEG|
This iPod touch has a rear iSight camera, which has tap to focus, an LED flash and face detection. With the 5-megapixel iSight camera, you'll be taking pictures with seven times the amount of pixels of the previous iPod touch as well as recording video in 1080p, complete with video stabilization
From the Manufacturer
Engineered for maximum funness
iPod touch features a 6-mm ultrathin design and brilliant, 4-inch Retina display. The 5-megapixel iSight camera lets you take stunning photos, even in panorama, or record 1080p video. Discover music, movies, and more from the iTunes Store, or browse apps and games from the App Store. And with iOS 6—the world’s most advanced mobile operating system—you get Siri, iMessage, Facebook integration, FaceTime, Game Center, and more. Now that sounds fun.
- Ultrathin design available in five gorgeous colors
- 4-inch Retina display
- Apple A5 chip
- 5-megapixel iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording
- FaceTime camera with 1.2-megapixel photos and 720p HD video recording
- iOS 6 with features like Siri, Passbook, and Facebook integration
- iTunes Store with millions of songs, and thousands of movies and TV shows
- App Store with more than 700,000 apps, including over 100,000 games1
- Game Center with millions of gamers
- Free text messaging over Wi-Fi with iMessage
- Rich HTML email and Safari web browser
- AirPlay and AirPlay Mirroring
- 40 hours of music playback, 8 hours of video playback2
- iPod touch loop included
- Apple EarPods
- 32GB and 64GB capacities3
1. App count refers to the total number of apps worldwide. Not all content is available in all countries.
2. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and number of charge cycles vary by use and settings. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
3. 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
|iPod touch 5th Generation||iPod touch 4th Generation|
|With an all-new design, 4-inch Retina display, A5 chip, 5MP iSight camera, and Siri, it’s the most fun iPod touch ever.||Have fun with FaceTime HD video recording, Game Center, and iMessage all on the Retina display.|
|Capability||5MP iSight camera, 1080p HD video recording, Siri, AirPlay Mirroring, apps, games, music, widescreen video, iMessage, FaceTime, Game Center, email, Safari web browser, Facebook and Twitter integration, Passbook, Maps||720p HD video recording, apps, games, music, video, FaceTime, Game Center, email, Safari web browser, Facebook and Twitter integration, Passbook, Maps|
|Battery Life||Audio playback: Up to 40 hours |
Video playback: Up to 8 hours
|Audio playback: Up to 40 hours |
Video playback: Up to 7 hours
|Color||Black, White, Pink, Yellow, Blue||White, Black|
|In the Box||Apple EarPods, Lightning to USB Cable, iPod touch loop||Apple Earphones, USB Cable|
|Capacity||32GB, 64GB||16GB, 32GB|
|Size||4.86 x 2.31 x 0.24 inches||4.4 x 2.32 x 0.28 inches|
|Weight||3.10 ounces||3.56 ounces|
|Display||4-inch (diagonal) Multi-Touch Retina display||3.5-inch (diagonal) Multi-Touch Retina display|
AppleCare Protection Plan
Every iPod comes with complimentary single-incident telephone technical support within 90 days from the date of purchase and one year of hardware service coverage. The AppleCare Protection Plan for iPod touch and iPod classic extends your service and support coverage for your iPod, its included accessories, and iTunes to two years from the original purchase date of your iPod.
With this plan, you get direct access to Apple experts for answers by phone and anytime access to web-based resources. Should your iPod or the included accessories need service, Apple-authorized technicians will repair it or provide a replacement using genuine Apple parts. (For iPod nano or iPod shuffle, see this AppleCare Protection Plan.)
|Complimentary||Coverage with the |
AppleCare Protection Plan
|Hardware Coverage||1 Year||2 Years|
|Telephone Support||90 Days||2 Years|
Optional Accessories and Related Products
Apple EarPods with remote and microphone are designed to rest comfortably inside, and stay inside, a variety of ear types. The audio quality is so superior, they rival high-end headphones that cost hundreds of dollars more. And you can use the improved remote to adjust volume, control music and video playback, and answer or end calls on your iPhone.
Lightning to USB Cable
The Apple Lightning to USB 2.0 cable connects your iPhone or iPod with Lightning connector to your computer's USB port for syncing and charging or to the Apple USB Power Adapter for convenient charging from a wall outlet.
Lightning to 30-Pin Adapter
The Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter lets you connect devices with a Lightning connector to many of your 30-pin accessories.* It supports analog audio output, USB audio, syncing, and charging.
Lightning to 30-Pin Adapter(.2M)
The Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter(.2M) lets you connect devices with a Lightning connector to many of your 30-pin accessories.* It supports analog audio output, USB audio, syncing, and charging.
*Some 30-pin accessories are not supported.
Top customer reviews
iTunes. Updating software and adding apps was convenient. The touchscreen took some getting used to and the general layout
of features... it worked very well and Siri responded to my voice input. Apple did wonders with the iPod Touch.
This seller needs to have clean products on the inside as well or else you are just selling a paper weight. Would have been 5 stars if the unit worked.
I have had the iPod Touch5G for over a month now (also have had the 4G for over 2 years and have already reviewed it.
With respect to the 5g, I won't provide any detailed comments on the specs which have already been reviewed by others . Am providing my comments about likes and dislikes with certain features vis-a-vis the 4G.
1. The A5 processor responds faster and more efficiently than the 4G A4 processor
2. The new SIRI feature is very useful. I use it quite often as a wake-up alarm and for finding such things as restaurants, music, other locations etc.
3. Larger screen and appearance (including replacement of the scratch-prone chromium back with matte finish anodized aluminum.
4. Better camera with addition of LED flash and panorama feature.
5. Better external audio controls (easier to use because they protrude slightly rather than being recessed like on the 4G
1. As with my comments on the 4G, the 5G is still too doggone thin (even thinner than the 4G); a little more thickness would provide useful features like auto brightness (a feature in the 4G) and most important of all-- longer lasting battery usage which, in my opinion, is paramount!
2. The new lightning connector is useful and less dirt-prone than my 30 pin connector, but this feature just adds another cable to my collection that is incompatible with my 4G and iPod Nano.
All in all, except for major Dislike #1 above,I like this improved Touch better than the 4G. However, I plan to keep the 4G which I still find to be useful and may trade it in at a future date when a reasonably priced flip case for the 5G comes on the market (the one being offered now costs over $30 with shipping). I was able to obtain a perfectly useful 4G leather flip case for just a couple of bucks from Amazon.