Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Apple iPod shuffle 2 GB Silver (4th Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on August 23, 2016
The iPod Shuffle is a fantastic idea. It is incredibly portable - meaning you can take it essentially anywhere.

Unfortunately, this product has very limited durability. For something that is also advertised for use during physical activity, it is incredibly frail. As of August 22nd 2016, I have gone through 3 of these in just under 2 years. This product is advertised as water resistance... It isn't. Merely sweating on this product will cause it to short circuit, and in 2 cases leak battery acid out the back panel (this is from personal experience as both my aqua and beige coloured shuffles had this happen).

Coincidentally, no extended warranty is available for this product, and any sign of corrosion will deem it ineligible for a direct exchange. What they do offer in this case is a replacement... The price? 104 dollars (Canadian), which is nearly double the original cost of the product (I would know, as the Jump+ technician just went over this with me today).

My 3rd shuffle broke in just under 2 months of use, and the longest that I've had one last is 10 months. Needless to say, I will absolutely not be buying a 4th. This is simply ridiculous.

My replacement - I managed to get my 2nd gen iPod Nano from 2007 working again. If only Apple still made their products nearly as reliable as they used to be.
on August 22, 2016
I love my iPod shuffle! So happy to find it at a reasonable price. The seller responded very quickly and also checked with me to make sure I received it.
on July 25, 2016
Excellent
on July 23, 2016
Battery was DOA. Should have been tested (maybe it was and just sat on a shelf for a while). Seller was very responsive in allowing return for refund.
on July 21, 2016
Like new even though it was refurbished. I was actually impressed
on June 26, 2016
The iPod works great. It came fast too.
on June 15, 2016
Mine doesnt work
on June 6, 2016
Nice for sports if you don't want to run with a phone and get that damaged.
on May 23, 2016
Fantastic, convenient, durable. I have gotten a lot of use out of this little guy. It holds all the music I want plus a couple of podcast subscriptions. I use it in the car with an adaptor, for travel and exercise.
on May 18, 2016
Pleased. Compatibility issues with some OS's.