Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 29, 2016
Purchased this for my daughters 9th Birthday Party today!!! Came in 1 day! I added tons of music onto it along with her choice of wallpapers. Excellent price and free shipping!!!! Came with brand new Apple earbuds, Charging cord, and Wall plug for when she's away from the computer! Thanks so much for this wonderful product although used it looks and functions as brand new!!! Definitely recommend!!!
0Comment| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 20, 2017
Didn't work. Didn't take a charge. No lights even came on. All scratched up. Screen smudged. Home button jammed in place. One of the corners chipped like it had been dropped on the floor or something.
Looked like it was just picked up out of a waste basket and then sold as "refurbished".
Also came with no paperwork, manual or documentation of any kind. Just a charging cord and the non-functional iPod.
Returned it for refund and thanks to Amazon that was no hassle.
on November 11, 2017
Okay but for the price. It froze first time I used it. And it doesn’t sync or pop up in my iTunes when i plug it in so i had to download an additional program on my computer which works pretty good. But even with that, it still doesn’t play many of the songs i put on there (even if the songs play on my computer and in the correct format)

Update:
I’ve reset this iPod so many times and all the songs don’t even play anymore. Horrible
on September 14, 2017
This Ipod had issues. It has been completely unusable for the last 6 months. Within the first week of using it, the ink started to spread under the screen, there were spots in the lighting, and the screen was completely shattered within the first two month of using it.
on April 18, 2017
Very good iPods. Only thing is that one came with the home button not working properly and the other with a line right through the screen, chargers didn't work but one. Over all pretty good for the price.

I did send a email to the sender and they responded rather quickly. Helped in resolving the issue.
on December 25, 2016
For a used iPod touch this is junk! I know it's an older version & it's supposed to be used for music only but the battery does not hold a charge. Complete waste of money for $68. Very disappointed little girl.
on November 26, 2013
The keyboard became very laggy after about 3 months of use. Basically - you would push a letter on the keyboard but the app you would be using would not type it. This makes the device very frustrating. It probably only types comfortably maybe 30% of the time before there is an annoying lag. Its almost as if the device has a mind of its own, in that it will start apps which I never pushed. I'm almost certain it is not a virus causing this as I have never used it for the internet. Maybe I got a device that was simply malfunctioned? I don't know. But I'm very disappointed that it cant do the most basic of things (typing) without aggravation. If it worked, I'd give it 5 stars. But it does not. I also bought mine brand new straight from this site.
on March 10, 2017
usb chargers does not work with it. used my son's cable to charge up and sync with computer. have purchased set of 4 cables. oh well, it's used like the man says.
on August 19, 2017
Bought this for the purpose of downloading and listening to podcasts without having to use a desktop to download and sync. Unfortunately, you cannot directly download from iTunes, and must use the 'Podcasts' app, which needs a newer iOS version...

I probably should have expected something like this when buying obsolete hardware, but it still is quite a disappointment.
on February 26, 2017
Got it for my daughter for christmas, it worked briefly then started not charging then died. Couldn't return it or get it fixed because rewritten window was up...totally bummed! It also didn't download any new apps due to the older software so wasn't great to have for what she wanted anyway.