Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Capacity: 32GB|Color: Pink|Change

Showing 11-20 of 5,325 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6,026 reviews
on January 30, 2013
My son has been wanting this newest model of the ipod since last year, so as a late Christmas and early birthday gift (LOL) I decided to order it for him. I know he will absolutely LOVE IT because he has researched every single detail about it along with email me the information he found out about it as well. I must address the issue of amazon and their remarkable delivery service, I ordered this item on a Tuesday (which was report card day) and I received it the very next day via UPS. Wow! How do you do this amazon coupled with the cheapest price of anyone else? I just have to say amazon is AMAZING and before I buy anything from a store or another online site, I always check the price at amazon to make sure I am getting the biggest bang for my buck especially at a time when the economy isn't what it used to be for myself and my family as well as many other families around the world. Kudos to you amazon!
on February 21, 2015
We purchased a Christmas tree that called itself an "Itwinkle." We thought it was a play on words with all the twinkling lights but nope, it required an iPod, iPad or iPhone to manage the lights and music. I purchased this iPod touch for that reason. I found it confusing to work but then again I've not fallen into the tech world and have all the gadgets. As I figure this out I find it useful and the price was good.
on January 5, 2017
This worked for less than a week after my daughter got it for Christmas. As of now, the screen is unresponsive. I've tried rebooting it, reinstalling the software etc. I'm not sure if I should return via Amazon or take it to a local Apple store. But I am not happy.

Update
Apple told us these were originally bought in 2014 and thus no longer under warranty.
It was sold and advertised as new and is an absolute ripoff.
on May 26, 2013
The battery life is okay for me, since I don't use it heavily on the go and when I do I have the option of charging. It charges very quickly although when I try to use it while it charges, I find that the ipod lags. I like the interface as always the apple interface is clean and simple enough to use. In terms of color, the pink is actually quite nice. it is not so bright that it hurts your eyes but it is enough to stand out.
I am not that tech savy, therefore this ipod fulfills my needs. I predominately use it a lot as an on the go camera and as an mp3. Having this gives me the best of both worlds. I like having the option to play around with both the apple market with my itouch and android market with my phone.
on July 19, 2013
Not that I didn't like my older versions, they are still in nearly new condition and have a lot of use, I have been wanting to upgrade for the additional features and thinner design. I just received it today, so the verdict is still out as to it being better or worse than my older ones. Heck I still have the original 160gb classic running strong, only qualm is its bulky and heavy feel. Thinking of possibly selling my old iPods with or without music and audiobooks, the content alone is worth $2000 at best. Will keep you posted o. The newest iPod touch. For those wanting an IPod that may not be the newest version with all the bells and whistles let me know, maybe we can make a deal.
on February 28, 2013
I am in my 50's and not of the high tech generation. That being said I find the iPod 5 very easy to use. I use it mainly for listening to audio books purchased from audible. I love to read but have very little time for sitting. With the iPod 5 I am able to listen to audio books while exercising, doing house work or driving. It fits into my pocket and I can easily carry it around. The sound is loud and clear with either ear-buds or speaker. As for space on the 32GB-I have 16 audio books, 11 apps, 4 games and 1100 songs on my device from iTunes and amazon cloud player account. It is reading 9 GB of space remaining. I estimate an average audio book to be about 1/3 - 1/2 of a GB (?) so I could put at least 60 audio books on it if there was no other content on it. My kindle keyboard will only hold 4. I have put audio books on my old iPod,8 GB, to lend out and only 10 would fit. There was about 200 songs and some apps on it too. The only con is that the audio books do not sync with my kindle keyboard or kindle fire. Maybe I just have not figured out how to do it. It is not really a big problem because the I can easily locate my spot with the iPod controls. The iPod 5 is by far my favorite device, I just love everything about it and highly recommend it.
on July 14, 2013
With everything this little gadget will do for me, there are two standout functions. I like to listen to music, and I like to take great pictures. My 12 megapixel camera stays home now. I use it to keep my receipts from blowing off the desk when the ac comes on. The apps are a blast and shooting video is outstanding. I bought this after I ran my 4th gen Nano through the washer and dryer. This unit has enough bulk to be noticed in my pockets when I do laundry. Those Nanos are just too small. This is the best music player you will ever find. (iphones don't count. They are phones)
on December 30, 2015
I haven't had the slightest problem from this. I ordered this after my brother drown my old one. My phone was lacking storage so i got a new one. A new new one. It was a very decent price. I actually use this more than any other device i have. It's slim and lightweight and can travel with you wherever. Takes great pictures as well. Has several settings for pictures as well. Just an overall good device.
on February 6, 2017
Dead spot in screen made it unusable so had to return it even though it was indicated to be in good working order. Good return policy. Item was packaged quite well.
on May 14, 2013
I am a first time Apple buyer; I resisted because I've seen other people have issues with theirs.
I am really impressed with the Ipod 5th Gen, the only problem I am having is with the touch on some of the games I play.
It doesn't always work very well. Other than that I've used it for the Facetime which works really great and of course, the music.
I have downloaded quite a bit of my music and still have so much room to spare. The speaker on the Ipod itself leaves a bit to be desired but with it plugged into speakers or headphones the sound is really great.
Overall i would recommend this purchase to anyone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.