Alpine Apple Watch Adapter Connector kit to fit 38 mm, 40 mm Watch
- Adapter comes in a kit bundled with the following items: (a total value of $12.95)
- Free stainless steel buckle in the same color as adapter
- Free spring bars replacement tool
- Free extra pair of 1.3 and 1.5 mm thick stainless steel bars
- Adapter is made of stainless steel and fitted with a 1.8 mm thick stainless steel spring bars
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Adapter comes in a kit bundled with the following items: (a total value of $12.95). A Free stainless steel buckle. B Pair of 1.3 and 1.5 stainless steel bars C. Spring bar/buckle replacement tool. Adapter is made of stainless steel and fitted with a 1.8mm diameter stainless steel seamless double flange spring bars. It is designed to fit 38mm and 42mm Apple watch. 38mm adapter is made to fit 22mm straight end watch bands. 42mm adapter is made to fit 24mm straight end watch bands. Installation: (Use the supplied kit for installation)1. Connect the replacement band with the same color buckle as adapter. 2. Since the spring attached on adapter is 1.8mm, on the thinner watch band you may need to use 1.3mm or 1.5mm spring bars from the kit. 3. Slide band on watch groove with 3 black rubber pieces side up
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.59 x 2.95 x 0.12 inches; 0.71 Ounces
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : October 24, 2017
- Manufacturer : ALPINE INTERNATIONAL
- ASIN : B076QM6GFL
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||STUNNING SELECTION|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|