Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on January 27, 2013
There is nothing wrong with the craftsmanship or quality of this item, they are just a little bulky for my taste, plus I would like to have a hole to clip a small carabiner to hook it to my water bottle after working out.

UPDATE
After using the Applecore, I have upgraded my review to five stars! They actually work very well. You can leave a little cord hanging off on each side so you do not have to unravel the entire cord. I would till like a carabiner attachment, but over all these things do the job. PLEASE BE AWARE there are "fake" apple cores out there, they look the same but are made very cheaply made.
on May 18, 2012
The item is just what I expected, it organizes all cords just the right way... I am a freak when it comes to have my office desk clean; in this product I found the perfect solution to keep cords the right size... I would totally recommend this item; I bought the 3 size, however will probably buy the 7 piece for additional items I have...
review image
on March 12, 2013
These are pretty useful if you constantly have trouble making yourself clean up wires, like me. I use the small one for headphones, the medium one for a USB cord, and the large one for the power cord for my laptop. I like all 3 sizes but I wish they were a little cheaper.
on March 18, 2013
While it certainly helps wind up wires i find it difficult to get the wires into its tabs, and then it looks kinda bulky and cluttery which i feel is counterproductive to this product's goal of reducing clutter.
on March 8, 2013
The sizes are not practical...especially the larger ones. The silicone gets sticky over time and attracts all sort of dust particles.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.