Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Configuration: Apple to Apples|Change

Showing 1-10 of 605 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 666 reviews
on August 28, 2017
Having played cards against humanity which is based off of this I was surprised to see how different this game was. While the part of having to explain/sell your answer is the part that makes this game interesting you lose the anonymity aspect of the game. My daughter of 8 saw the adults playing the game and was very excited to get a version she could play with us, this game did not fulfill the hole. I know this is the junior version, but I still think they could have come up with phrases for the game play instead of single word topic and answer cards.
on April 21, 2017
Fun game and it helps my ESL students learn new vocabulary words.
on May 10, 2016
I love it, my kid loves it, and we play with his friends all the time. Kid friendly and appropriate. Keeps kids' brain busy and exercised, as it ought to be. Lots of fun.
Cheers.
on April 10, 2017
My daughter has asked for this game, and she's getting it for her birthday. She's played it at her friend's house, and is very excited to get her own set.
on November 24, 2015
Wasn't sure whether to buy this version or the regular one. Thought that the regular one was too mature for my kids just yet (not adult content, just more older kid understanding of topics). My kids are 9, 9, 11, and 16. From the first game, we had a blast! It is so funny and entertaining seeing what everyone comes up with and chooses. W have played about 20 times and it is still the first game we go for out of lots of great games!
on July 29, 2017
As advertised! Our family played this game with another family recently and we had to have it....so much fun and lots of laughs!
on December 30, 2016
Students love this game
on April 21, 2015
Apples to Apples Junior - This is still a favorite game for family gatherings and with the Junior set I do not worry about the really young kids playing along because it is so easy for them to understand the words used since the examples are a bit more simple for them to grasp vs the regular set.
No matter the age of the person playing everyone always wants to play this game it has become a family tradition at Christmas time over the years.
I think the reason why everyone likes to play it so much is that anyone can play and everyone gets so silly when playing it the laughter just never ends and honestly now the older the group is getting the sillier they are getting when they play this game.
on April 30, 2017
This is a family friendly game that my family always enjoys playing. It is great for kids and adults. The only con is that if you play it as much as my family does, you start to remember what all of the cards are. We wish there were expansion packs for purchase, but it does not look like there are.
on September 21, 2016
I sent the game to my grandsons and they waited until I could visit to play Apples to Apples Junior. They are only 5 and 7 years old but the game quickly became the highlight of our evenings together. The game is a language tool, teaching reading, spelling and word comprehension but at the same time providing tons of family fun and laughter. I have gifted this game on several occasions and the result is always the same...lots of fun noise and lots of learning.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.