- Series: Contributions to Economic Analysis (Book 228)
- Paperback: 340 pages
- Publisher: Emerald Group Publishing Limited (February 1, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0444814655
- ISBN-13: 978-0444814654
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 0.7 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #19,189,872 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Methods and Applications of Economic Dynamics (Contributions to Economic Analysis) (Contributions to Economic Analysis)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
... this volume contains interesting contributions in the field of empirical macroeconomic dynamic models, which are valuable for researchers working in this area as well as for policy-makers.
Journal of Economics
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|