- Series: Lecture Notes in Computer Science (Book 10355)
- Paperback: 710 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1st ed. 2017 edition (July 31, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3319612034
- ISBN-13: 978-3319612034
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,877,403 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Applied Cryptography and Network Security: 15th International Conference, ACNS 2017, Kanazawa, Japan, July 10-12, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) 1st ed. 2017 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?