- Spiral-bound: 336 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 8 edition (August 7, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321732146
- ISBN-13: 978-0321732149
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.6 x 10.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #212,190 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Applied Physical Geography: Geosystems in the Laboratory (8th Edition) 8th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
As for the information inside the text, it's wonderful. The labs are long and sometimes tedious, but incredibly fascinating. My advice would be to get a group to do the labs together. More brains are better than just one and much of the time, the labs require outside ideas.