- Hardcover: 528 pages
- Publisher: Brooks Cole; 6 edition (January 31, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1285075447
- ISBN-13: 978-1285075440
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 42 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #51,289 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Applying Career Development Theory to Counseling 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. Introduction. 2. Trait and Factor Theories. 3. Occupations: Information and Theory. 4. Work Adjustment Theory. 5. Holland's Theory of Types. 6. Myers-Briggs Type Theory. 7. Career Development in Childhood. 8. Adolescent Career Development. 9. Late Adolescent and Adult Career Development. 10. Adult Career Crises and Transitions. 11. Constructivist and Narrative Approaches to Career Development. 12. Relational Approaches to Career Development. 13. Krumboltz's Social Learning Theory. 14. Social Cognitive Career Theory. 15. Career Decision-Making Approaches. 16. Theories in Combination. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
About the Author
Richard S. Sharf has been a counseling psychologist at the Center for Counseling and Student Development at the University of Delaware for 37 years, providing counseling to university students. He also was the internship coordinator for the Psychology Doctoral Internship program. In addition, he taught graduate courses in counseling in the Department of Human Development and Family Studies. In writing THEORIES OF PSYCHOTHERAPY AND COUNSELING: CONCEPTS AND CASES, he corresponded with over 70 experts on theories of psychotherapy to ensure that the book is accurate and up to date. He is also author of APPLYING CAREER DEVELOPMENT THEORY TO COUNSELING, 6th Edition (©2014, Cengage Learning).