Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on January 27, 2013
Came with:
Garlic Beef Summer Sausage
Raspberry wheat beer belly jelly
Mediterranean Style Flatbread Crips

Chardonnay Wine Jam
D'Olivos Tuscany Style Green Olives
Ice Wine Milk Chocolate Truffles
Godiva Gems Assorted Chocolate Truffles

I'm REALLY upset... Almost everything I wanted didn't even come in the basket and everything I got (extra) doesn't interest me...
I paid about $140 total with shipping cost and I should of only paid $50...
on January 22, 2014
I purchased this basket for a Christmas present and despite the fact they name products, the only item that was listed and in the basket was the smoked salmon. The rest of the products were complete rubbish items and the value in the basket was about $30 instead of the value mentioned. There was no cheese, biscuits, wine based jams and candy. The items sent were very cheap including a red plastic basket that was very poor quality. It cost me $16.50 to send it back, the only good news was they returned the post and packaging on returning it.
My advise don't buy anything from this company
on October 31, 2014
If you are looking for a basket filled with food that is prison quality then order this delightful basket ASAP! My husband bought this for me and the only way to describe the contents is cheap and disgusting. I wouldn't spend $20 on this backet and feel terrible that the hubby actually spend $100 on this train wreck. I am actually surprised one of the ingredients isn't food poisoning.

This however would make a perfect gift for an ENEMY or a mean in-law!

Don't order unless you like to gamble with your intestines!

Warmly,
Sara Hathaway
on January 4, 2015
I purchased this item for both my parents in AZ and my in laws in CA. Both sets of parents said that the items were miniscule in amount. There were maybe a teaspoon or tablespoon of a serving for two people. The packaging was beautiful, but the contents were more like sea rations. And I did pay over $100 for each basket of food. What a disappointment.
on June 9, 2016
Selection was small, and some of NOT high to middlin' quality. I had to add so much, and we sell better baskets at our own store, so I had to transfer it to a better basket.
on March 18, 2014
I sent this basket to my daughter's family for valentine's day. My daughter limits the amount of candy her children consume so I didn't want to send candy. They oldest child really enjoyed the smoked salmon. The kids were more excited over the variety in this basket than anything I have ever send. The basket by itself is a work of art. By the way, my grandchildren are 15, 12, 10, and 8.
on April 25, 2014
It was a surprise present for my father birthday. He loved the presentation but we din,t like the taste of most of the products inside.
on January 23, 2016
It was a present for my son. He said that he liked it very much
on January 22, 2016
Disappointed with quality and quantity.
on January 23, 2016
A gift to in-laws. They loved it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.