Industrial Deals Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 25, 2014
It was a surprise present for my father birthday. He loved the presentation but we din,t like the taste of most of the products inside.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on January 23, 2016
It was a present for my son. He said that he liked it very much
on January 22, 2016
Disappointed with quality and quantity.
on January 10, 2014
Purchased for my Son and Family in New York.. They were absolutely delighted
Will certainly use again, maybe before next Xmas.
on January 8, 2014
My family who received this as a gift from myself said it was fantastic. A great variety of goodies in this hamper
on May 30, 2013
I received rave reviews on this gift basket when it was received by those who I had sent it to. Makes you feel good when you send something and people really appreciate receiving it.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on January 9, 2014
Couldn't have asked for better, not only delivered expressly the driver had the Christmas spirit and placed it front of after Christmas himself before ringing the bell a great surprise for the whole family so far from home. Many thanks . Keep up the excellent work
on January 27, 2013
Came with:
Garlic Beef Summer Sausage
Raspberry wheat beer belly jelly
Mediterranean Style Flatbread Crips

Chardonnay Wine Jam
D'Olivos Tuscany Style Green Olives
Ice Wine Milk Chocolate Truffles
Godiva Gems Assorted Chocolate Truffles

I'm REALLY upset... Almost everything I wanted didn't even come in the basket and everything I got (extra) doesn't interest me...
I paid about $140 total with shipping cost and I should of only paid $50...
51 helpful votes
52 helpful votes
on December 15, 2013
fabulous game. has kept me entertained for weeks. graphics really good and clear. wish you could score more qhen you have rows joininf together rather than only scoring for one line.
on October 31, 2014
If you are looking for a basket filled with food that is prison quality then order this delightful basket ASAP! My husband bought this for me and the only way to describe the contents is cheap and disgusting. I wouldn't spend $20 on this backet and feel terrible that the hubby actually spend $100 on this train wreck. I am actually surprised one of the ingredients isn't food poisoning.

This however would make a perfect gift for an ENEMY or a mean in-law!

Don't order unless you like to gamble with your intestines!

Warmly,
Sara Hathaway
23 helpful votes
24 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.