Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 9, 2016
Selection was small, and some of NOT high to middlin' quality. I had to add so much, and we sell better baskets at our own store, so I had to transfer it to a better basket.
on January 31, 2018
My mother said the package was beautiful but the food was dry and tasteless. Very disappointed my mother's xmas present was a bust!
on March 18, 2014
I sent this basket to my daughter's family for valentine's day. My daughter limits the amount of candy her children consume so I didn't want to send candy. They oldest child really enjoyed the smoked salmon. The kids were more excited over the variety in this basket than anything I have ever send. The basket by itself is a work of art. By the way, my grandchildren are 15, 12, 10, and 8.
on April 25, 2014
It was a surprise present for my father birthday. He loved the presentation but we din,t like the taste of most of the products inside.
on January 23, 2016
It was a present for my son. He said that he liked it very much
on January 22, 2016
Disappointed with quality and quantity.
on January 9, 2014
Couldn't have asked for better, not only delivered expressly the driver had the Christmas spirit and placed it front of after Christmas himself before ringing the bell a great surprise for the whole family so far from home. Many thanks . Keep up the excellent work
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 27, 2013
Came with:
Garlic Beef Summer Sausage
Raspberry wheat beer belly jelly
Mediterranean Style Flatbread Crips

Chardonnay Wine Jam
D'Olivos Tuscany Style Green Olives
Ice Wine Milk Chocolate Truffles
Godiva Gems Assorted Chocolate Truffles

I'm REALLY upset... Almost everything I wanted didn't even come in the basket and everything I got (extra) doesn't interest me...
I paid about $140 total with shipping cost and I should of only paid $50...
0Comment| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 15, 2013
fabulous game. has kept me entertained for weeks. graphics really good and clear. wish you could score more qhen you have rows joininf together rather than only scoring for one line.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 31, 2014
If you are looking for a basket filled with food that is prison quality then order this delightful basket ASAP! My husband bought this for me and the only way to describe the contents is cheap and disgusting. I wouldn't spend $20 on this backet and feel terrible that the hubby actually spend $100 on this train wreck. I am actually surprised one of the ingredients isn't food poisoning.

This however would make a perfect gift for an ENEMY or a mean in-law!

Don't order unless you like to gamble with your intestines!

Warmly,
Sara Hathaway

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.