Workplace Solutions Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift with Purchase Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Platinum artists Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on January 27, 2013
Came with:
Garlic Beef Summer Sausage
Raspberry wheat beer belly jelly
Mediterranean Style Flatbread Crips

Chardonnay Wine Jam
D'Olivos Tuscany Style Green Olives
Ice Wine Milk Chocolate Truffles
Godiva Gems Assorted Chocolate Truffles

I'm REALLY upset... Almost everything I wanted didn't even come in the basket and everything I got (extra) doesn't interest me...
I paid about $140 total with shipping cost and I should of only paid $50...
on October 31, 2014
If you are looking for a basket filled with food that is prison quality then order this delightful basket ASAP! My husband bought this for me and the only way to describe the contents is cheap and disgusting. I wouldn't spend $20 on this backet and feel terrible that the hubby actually spend $100 on this train wreck. I am actually surprised one of the ingredients isn't food poisoning.

This however would make a perfect gift for an ENEMY or a mean in-law!

Don't order unless you like to gamble with your intestines!

Warmly,
Sara Hathaway
on January 22, 2014
I purchased this basket for a Christmas present and despite the fact they name products, the only item that was listed and in the basket was the smoked salmon. The rest of the products were complete rubbish items and the value in the basket was about $30 instead of the value mentioned. There was no cheese, biscuits, wine based jams and candy. The items sent were very cheap including a red plastic basket that was very poor quality. It cost me $16.50 to send it back, the only good news was they returned the post and packaging on returning it.
My advise don't buy anything from this company
on January 4, 2015
I purchased this item for both my parents in AZ and my in laws in CA. Both sets of parents said that the items were miniscule in amount. There were maybe a teaspoon or tablespoon of a serving for two people. The packaging was beautiful, but the contents were more like sea rations. And I did pay over $100 for each basket of food. What a disappointment.
on March 18, 2014
I sent this basket to my daughter's family for valentine's day. My daughter limits the amount of candy her children consume so I didn't want to send candy. They oldest child really enjoyed the smoked salmon. The kids were more excited over the variety in this basket than anything I have ever send. The basket by itself is a work of art. By the way, my grandchildren are 15, 12, 10, and 8.
on May 30, 2013
I received rave reviews on this gift basket when it was received by those who I had sent it to. Makes you feel good when you send something and people really appreciate receiving it.
on April 25, 2014
It was a surprise present for my father birthday. He loved the presentation but we din,t like the taste of most of the products inside.
on June 9, 2016
Selection was small, and some of NOT high to middlin' quality. I had to add so much, and we sell better baskets at our own store, so I had to transfer it to a better basket.
on January 10, 2014
Purchased for my Son and Family in New York.. They were absolutely delighted
Will certainly use again, maybe before next Xmas.
on January 8, 2014
My family who received this as a gift from myself said it was fantastic. A great variety of goodies in this hamper

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.