- File Size: 217 KB
- Print Length: 116 pages
- Publisher: Secret Life Publishing (August 8, 2008)
- Publication Date: August 8, 2008
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B001MBV1RC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,243,759 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1275 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- #1523 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies > Men
- #2235 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Interpersonal Relations
How to Approach Hot Women, Date Them, & Have Lots of Sex...Without Being an Asshole Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Length: 116 pages
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
- Page Flip: Enabled
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Thousands of books are eligible, including current and former best sellers.
- Look for the Kindle MatchBook icon on print and Kindle book detail pages of qualifying books. You can also see more Kindle MatchBook titles here or look up all of your Kindle MatchBook titles here.
- Read the Kindle edition on any Kindle device or with a free Kindle Reading App.
- Print edition must be purchased new and sold by Amazon.com.
- Gifting of the Kindle edition at the Kindle MatchBook price is not available.
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Understandably, I'm not sure what new ground there is left to cover, but if you're going to put yet another pickup artist type book out there, do something to separate it from the pack.
The book does have some valuable knowledge, but if you're read some of the other books, I don't think you'll gain any new insights.
What the author wrote in this book was a refreshing change to what else is out there. The advice is all about being yourself and how you can attract a woman without having to come on too strong.
While this book isn't the be all to end all, it is a good addition to your seduction education especially if you are finding that a lot of the other advice you have read doesn't quite resonate with who you are as a person.
Though the book starts off in a similar way to other books where the author reads other how to pick up women books then follows their advice,he does give his advice the right way.Its not another boring book.Its a great book.Take the time to read this book.Read it again anytime. This book has a lot to offer us guys.You should at least add this book to your collection.If you are looking for your first book on how to pick up women I recommend starting with this book.There's plenty to learn.
A great book.Worth the effort.And,money well spent.
I recommend these books as well:
A Man's Guide from Frog to Prince: A Woman Reveals Dating Secrets Every Man Needs to Know
Changing Your Game: A Man's Guide to Success with Women
Ten Secrets for Success With Beautiful Women: A/Complete How to Guide for Pursuing the Women of Your Dreams
Secrets of the A Game: How to Meet and Attract Women Anywhere, Anyplace, Anytime
The author of this book shows that you can indeed be a "nice guy" and still get what you want. He talks about partnership and having a relationship where both people get what they want. Regardless of what many other seduction books say, I have found that a lot of the techniques they teach may get you some action in the short-term, but will leave a trail of really angry women in the long-term. This book says you can have you cake and eat it too. That has also been my experience, so it was nice to find a book I could relate to.
"Nice guys" DO get girls and this book shows you how it's done. It has great advice for meeting women and will show you how to do so (and more), while maintaining your morals, but without being a pushover. He really strikes a nice balance with his advice.
So in that instance, I'd say this is some new stuff you have not heard. So many of the seduction guys concentrate on meeting women in bars and getting you a few hours in. This book goes way beyond that, with good advice on how to have something longer, if that's what you're into.
Worth a look.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Quality of concepts good, quality of presentation amateurish. Got this after I read everything on the web about ladder theory, nothing new here.Published on January 5, 2014 by Robin J Kent
it's very good ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ./.. ,... ... ... ... ... ... .Published on November 24, 2012 by Jeffrey J. Budzek
I can't believe i paid $10 for this on kindle. I have read other PUA books and this offers absolutely nothing besides a few decent one liners, or situation handlers. Read morePublished on February 17, 2011 by mitchelllee
I bought this book due to having extreme problems dealing with women. I am a good looking guy in good shape, but have always had problems with women. Read morePublished on March 10, 2010 by Jeffrey G. Delabre
I'm a guy who has been studying PUA for years. I've read the books, been to the seminars, and was the co-organizer of the main lair in the city I live in. Read morePublished on March 8, 2010 by Joseph Walter
I was in a suffocating marriage for eight years and recently got a divorce. At first, dating was the last thing on my mind, but awhile I ago I found myself wanting to meet new... Read morePublished on February 8, 2010 by Don Matthews
First off when I read a book I first go to the Context page and read anything that goes straight to the point. Read morePublished on December 15, 2009 by Vince
I think I have read almost every book about PUA and I'm always looking for new tips. Let's face it, all these guys say the same thing just in a different way. Read morePublished on December 8, 2009 by Robert Barton
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies > Men
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Interpersonal Relations
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Marriage
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Interpersonal Relations
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies