PGA Approved Professional Bamboo Golf Tees 2-3/4 Inch - FREE Poker Chip Ball Marker - Almost Unbreakable 7x Stronger than Wood Tees Biodegradable & Less Friction, 250, 500 or 1000 Bulk Bag
|Price:||$9.99 - $24.99|
- The 2-3/4 Inch high Professional Bamboo Golf Tees by Wedge Guys are engineered from specific species of bamboo to ensure a stronger, longer lasting and more capable golf tee.
- Wedge Guys Bamboo Tees are 7x stronger than wood tees and are biodegradable ensuring your favorite golf course and equipment stays in tip-top shape. Virtually unbreakable (up to 7x less breaks compared to wood tees).
- The Bamboo Golfing Tees feature a specific tensile strength that rivals steel and a natural wood color Lacquer finish for a smoother shot that won’t mark up your club face.
- PGA Professional Approved & Conforms to USGA Regulations - Professionals everywhere prefer Wedge Guys tees due to their increased durability, golf-course friendly biodegradable material, and bulk price.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We’re pleased to be able to offer a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee with every Wedge Guys Bamboo Golf Tee purchase. (Make sure you are purchasing from the Wedge Guys seller store to ensure quality)
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Use Less Tees and Ensure a Gentler Impact on your Golf Course, Equipment, and the Environment with the Bamboo Golf Tees by Wedge Guys
According to Golf Magazine golfers use an average of 6.75 wooden tees during an 18-hole round of golf. This number not only effects your wallet, but also the cleanliness of your favorite golf course and the golf equipment used.
The Wedge Guys Bamboo Golf Tees are 7x stronger than wood tees and are manufactured using a highly renewable resource, creating less of a dent on your wallet and the environment.
Not All Bamboo Golf Tees are Created Equal! There are approximately 1,000 species of bamboo - Wedge Guys Tees are made from only the strongest and most durable species and are naturally water resistant.
• 7x Stronger than Wood - Built from strongest species of bamboo.
• 2-3/4 Inch Height – Comes in bulk bags of 500 or 1000.
• PGA Professional Approved & Conforms to USGA Regulations.
• Environmentally Friendly and Biodegradable – Bamboo grows up to 10 times faster than hardwood trees and is much easier to harvest. Natural starches in bamboo allow it to decompose quickly.
• Easier on your Equipment – Mower blades tend to jam less and stay sharper longer when they encounter Wedge Guys Bamboo Tees. Gentle yet strong material won’t mark up your club face.
• Naturally Water Resistant.
• Natural Wood Color Pleasing to the Eye.
• 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee.
**Wedge Guys LLC cannot speak to the quality and materials being used by other companies selling under our listing so be sure the bamboo tees you are purchasing are sold by Wedge Guys**
Purchase your Wedge Guys Professional Bamboo Golf Tees today for a stronger, more reliable golfing experience!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used to be able to buy 2 1/2" tees, which are the size I really prefer. I didn't need to push them into the ground as far to set the ball at the best hit for me. Since less of the tee was in the ground, it was less likely to break off when I hit the ball,
I suspect that manufacturers noticed a few years back that they weren't selling near as many 2 1/2" tees as 2 3/4" (hey, they don't break as often!) so they quit making them. Now people like me have to buy 2 3/4" tees, and we break them much more frequently.
Not sure the manufacturers expected to see their overall golf tee sales jump when they dropped their 2 1/2" versions, but I'm sure they're pleased with their unexpected windfall. Hopefully that will end when a sharp new tee maker decides to market 2 1/2" tees again for guys like us!
They think they "grow on trees."
First 2 times, I used roughly about 5-6 tees to finish a round.
3rd time, 1 tee lasted me for 24 holes.
Obviously, Noone uses tee in every hole and it heavily depends on the tee box condition but 1 tee lasting for 24 holes was pretty impressive.