- 12 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $599 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest for 12 months on your entire order if paid in full in 12 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. Apply now.
Have one to sell?
Aputure Light Storm COB 120t CRI97+ TLCI97+ 3000K 135W Bowens Mount High Power LED Continuous Video Light - 18dB Low Noise with 2.4G Remote Control and V-Mount Plate - Carrying Case Included
|Price:||$645.00 & FREE Shipping|
Ships from and sold by Pergear.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Aputure COB 120t Features CRI97+ and TLCI97+, excellent color reproduction, display natural, pristine color in both photo and video applications.
- The LS C120t integrates 324 powerful luminous chips, with Bowens Mount Reflector attached, provides 11100lux in 0.5M(1.64ft), ideal light source for photographers and filmmakers.
- Ultra Silent Fan, Noise Low to 18dB. COB 120t has a remarkably intelligent temperature control system. The fans rotation will be varied based on the correspondent ambient temperature. Furthermore, the fans will go to the maximum of rotation when you press the Auto/Force model. This complex fan system is convenient for both improving the dissipation efficiency and light lifespan in complex shooting environment.
- Portable and lightweight, weights 3.5lb similar to A Macbook Pro. Practical Assisted Handgrip is very convenient to adjust the light direction. 2.4G FSK wireless control within 100M, no blind angle.
- Featuring a Tough Aero-Aluminum body, the LS C120t is remarkably tough and durable. It undertakes more than 100 fabrication procedures such as extrusion, cutting, trim, sandblasting, oxidation, laser engraving, etc. The delicate design and elaborate production makes the LS C120t fashionable and robust.
This fits your .
Frequently bought together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&A's Customer Reviews
|Color||With V-Mount Battery Plate|
|Package Height||11.5 x 12.25 x 20 inches|
|Shipping Weight||13.9 pounds|
Question: the Ls1s is advertised as nearly 1k equivalent and outputs around 30k lux at a half meter, but the COB120t is advertised as nearly 1.5k equivalent
and outputs only around 11k lux at a half meter according to the spec chart. Is it just because of the light angle or what?
That's about five times the coverage in terms of angle. When we measure output, it's about measuring the total output, each and every ray of light that comes out of these units.
Aputure will be releasing a video to show how to measure total light output soon. Specifications
Operation Current: 9A
Power Consumption: 135w
Power Supply: DC 15V
Cooling Mode: Active Cooling
Color Temperature: 3000K
Radio Frequency: 2.4GHz
Remote Ability: ≤100m
Controller box (Anton Bauer Mount): 269.0*118.7*48.1mm (Vertical antennas included)
Controller box (V-mount): 269.0*118.7*59.6mm (Vertical antennas included)
Foot candles: 0.5M(1032) 1m(232) 2m(57)
LUX: 0.5M(11100) 1m(2500) 2m(610) Package Contents
1 X Aputure COB 120t Light
1 X Hanging Column
1 X Button Battery
1 X AC-DC Adapter
1 X Controller
1 X Connecting Cable
1 X Power Cable
1 X Controller Box
1 X Carrying Bag
1 X Warranty Card
1 X User Manual
1 X Pergear Clean Kit
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
on March 15, 2017
This is my second COB 120T that I have purchased. I'm pretty happy with them. Very quiet. Super even light beam. No visible color shift from adjusting output. The quality seems good. It's not like the case is CNC machined or anything, but it seems to be well made. Very nice case. The only downside is the multiple component setup which is an asset in some cases and a drawback in others.
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: fresnel light, fresnel lighting, fresnel lights, fashionable camera bag, production lights, arri lights