Aputure Light Storm LS C120D Mark 2 120D II Led Continuous Output Lighting Ultimate Upgrade 30,000 Lux @0.5m Supports DMX 5 CRI96+ TLCI97+ Pre-Programmed Lighting Effects (V-Mount)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 30000 lux@ 0.5m,Accurate color rendition for filmmaking, with CRI rated 96+ and TLCI rated 97+
- 0%-100% stepless brightness/ dim control allows greater control and sensitivity; Re-designed power adapter now inbuilt with controller, less connections, less hassels
- Brand-new DMX lighting function
- Bowen-S mount fast mount wide range of accessories
- Comes with 5 pre-programmed lightning effects: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Fault bulb, Lightning, and TV
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Aputure Light Storm LS C120D Mark 2 120D II Led Continuous Output Lighting Ultimate Upgrade 30,000 Lux @0.5m Supports DMX 5 CRI96+ TLCI97
Operation Current: <2A
Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
Radio Frequency: 2.4GHz
Power Consumption: 180W (maximum)
Cooling Mode: Active Cooling
Color Temperature: 5500K
Controller Box (V-Mount): 31.4 * 11.9 * 6.3cm/ 12.4 * 4.7 * 2.5 in
Everything You Love About the Original C120D, and More
- Efficient handgrip design allows one-hand operation while adjusting light direction
- New 0%-100% stepless brightness / dim control allows greater control and sensitivity
- Re-designed power adapter now inbuilt with controller, less connections, less hassles
- Re-designed NEUTRIK connector for better and safer connectivity
- Re-designed U-Frame construction allow 330 degrees rotation for full mounting flexibility
- 6 meters power cable length for larger and wider production light setup
- 30,000 lux @ 0.5m and incredible 135,000 lux @ 0.5m with Aputure Fresnel mount
- Accurate colour rendition for filmmaking, with CRI rated 96+ and TLCI rated 97+
- Supports DMX Lighting Function, Take your filmmaking to a whole new level
- 5500k colour temp matches the sun and blend seamlessly as white light for natural look
- Inbuilt electrical fan runs amazingly quiet at only 18dB
- Popular industry Bowen-S mount for fast mount wide range of accessories
- Tough lightweight aircraft grade aluminum body for easy carry-around (2.2KG)
- Wireless remote brightness adjusts @ max. 100m away with 2.4G FSK technology
- Separated light control design creates well-balanced center of gravity, eliminates use
The C120D II boasts an incredible luminance of 135,000 lux at 0.5 meters away with the Aputure Fresnel. With an approximate brightness equivalent to a 1,000-watt tungsten light, the C120D II is nearly 25% brighter than the 1st generation C120D, making it competitive with some of the highest-grade studio lights on the market.
Impeccable Color Fidelity
Quantity of light is important, but quality is even more important. The C120D II has gone through intense color quality testing, using not only CRI ratings, but the industry standard Television Lighting Consistency Index (TLCI). In both tests, the C120D II scores CRI over 96 and TLCI over 97, make sure you are receiving the highest color quality possible.
DMX is the worldwide industry standard for film & television studios, theatre, broadcast, and all forms of digital networking systems. The C120D II comes with DMX capability, allowing studio creatives to maximize their range of uses for their lighting arsenal.
Build Quality Upgrades
The original C120D was revolutionary for its compact size and high build quality. The C120D II now takes this a step further with a new round of upgrades.
While the C120D II boasts an impressive studio grade build quality, it still weighs in at just over 2.2kg (4.85lbs) allowing filmmakers to easily take this light anywhere without having to worry about the transportation issues that frequently come with larger tungsten fixtures.
The Brightest or the Dimmest
The C120D II has taken the precision controls of the C120D and expands upon them even further, allowing for dimming seamlessly from 100% all the down to 1%, meaning the C120D II is capable of being both the brightest and dimmest light on your set.
1*COB 120D Mark 2 Light
1*Power cable and connect cable