4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Aputure Light Dome 35" Softbox with Bowen-S Speed Ring, Carrying Bag and Pergear Clean Kit for Aputure Light Storm COB 120t and Other Bowen-S Mount Lights
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 35.4"/90cm wide and 24.4"/62cm Deep Box Design, produces a large size light source to create an extremely voluminous soft wrap around light.
- 16 rod Hexadecagon structure creates a precise circular round light as well as an appealing catch light in the eyes of on camera talent.
- With a highly reflective fabric, the body of the Light Dome will stand up to being tossed, grabbed and thrown around for years to come.
- Double Diffusers produce very soft light and wrap around the subject while the inner diffuser eliminates any unattractive cross lines that are often created by fabric-based diffusion.
- Compatible with other Bowen-S mount lighting systems from some "hot lights", strobes to continuous lights and even other LEDs accepting Bowen-S speed rings.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Installation is simple and to the point. I don't know about those gloves though. Tried slapping a few people with it, then I ran out of ideas to use them.