Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Aputure Light Dome II Softbox 35 Inch Deep Octagon Softbox for Aputure 120D Mark 2 300D II 300X 120D 120T and Other Bowen-S Mount Lights
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Smooth round-shaped hexadecagon light output for beautiful catchlight, best for portraits, interviews, professional filmmaking and facial shots.
- 35 inch large outer difuser increases size of beam, which makes a softer and more flattering light, and deep dome design ensures tigher and more focused beam.
- Full silver coating intensifies output strength for more control over light source; unique dual diffuser design ensures even distribution of the light across the entire field.
- With honeycomb grid add-on help control light spill spread by 40 degrees; with a gel holder for filmmaker to design light colors.
- Re-designed 16 rods of wear-resistant steel construction and features a new generation of the quick-release speed ring, you can now easily install and disassemble the dome.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Best for portraits, interviews, professional filmmaking and facial shots;
- Full silver coating intensifies output strength for more control over light source;
- Deep dome design(24” deep) ensures tighter, more focused beam;
- Unique dual diffuser design ensures even distribution of the light across the entire field;
- Large 34.8” outer diffuser increases size of beam which makes a softer and more flattering light;
- Smooth round-shaped hexadecagon light output for beautiful catchlight;
- Bundled with 2 different thickness of outer diffuser fabric to allow user control different softness (by 1.5 stop and 2.5 stop brightness);
- Re-designed 16 rods of wear-resistant hadfield steel construction for one-person fast setup;
- Bundled with honeycomb grid add-on help control light spill spread by 40 degrees;
- Bundled with a gel holder for filmmaker to design light colours.
- The Light Dome II uses industry-grade diffusion material with highly reflective coating. The high-quality cloth preserves your light's original color temperature, and the two layers of diffusion have been specially designed to produce extremely soft light. The outer layer makes your light wrap around your subject while the inner baffle adds another layer of diffusion while eliminating any unattractive cross lines that are often created by fabric-based diffusion.
Standard Cinematic Quality Lighting
Advanced Diffusion Materials
Gel Holder Support
High Quality Fabric Grid
- Mount: Bowens Mount
- Shape: Parabolic/ Circular
- Grid: 40° Grid
- Item Size: φ89 * 65cm / φ35 * 25.6in
- Item Weight: 1800g / 2lbs
- Package Size: 87 * 22 * 22cm / 34.3 * 8.7 * 8.7in
- Package Weight: 2885g / 6.4lbs
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I went to Lowe's and purchased a roll of velcro. I cut off all four flimsy straps and just replaced them with sturdy velcro strips. Spent 2 hours total dealing with this particular issue.
I actually chose to use this with the Newer SL-60w light instead of the Aperture 120d. I understand the newer has a few (small) limitations compared to the 120d, however the amount of money is a big win. Your choice will be upon your use case.
VERY GOOD PURCHASE.