|Sale:||$54.95 - $74.95|
- ALL DAY COMFORT: Moisture wicking, soft four-way stretch microfiber fabric, with chafe-resistant flat lock seams
- SUN PROTECTION: Shirt goes on more quickly than sunscreen and provides better protection.Our fabric has been tested and certified by an independent US lab to be UPF 50+
- VERSATILE ACTIVEWEAR: Designed for use in or out of the water, this shirt is perfect for any number of outdoor activities
- EASY CARE: Aquapoly 85% Microtwist Polyester/15% Spandex fabric is soft, quick-drying and machine washable
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We want you to be completely satisfied with your Aqua Design purchase. If for any reason you are not, please contact us before leaving feedback, and give us a chance to make it right
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Visually quiet water camo sun protection clothing
For Fully Immersive Fishing Experiences
Clear blue skies, crisp fresh air, and cool refreshing water make fishing one of the most immersive experiences you can have in nature. We created the Fish Hunter Shirt to give you the comfort and functionality you need to get the most out of that experience.
- Cool, dry comfort in breathable, fast-drying AquaPoly fabric.
- Ultimate sun protection thanks to UPF 50+ rating.
- More coverage from a mock turtleneck collar that gives your neck for sun protection.
- Extra ventilation with a ¼-zip collar.
- On-the-water stealth using proprietary “sky-ward” water camouflage print.
- Convenient storage with an easy-access side-zip pocket
Skyward camouflage from the fish's perspective
Water-Ready Fishing Performance
The Fish Hunter Shirt combines stealthy camouflage, water-ready material, and a nonrestrictive fit to give anglers and sportsmen great on-the-water performance. A blend of 85% Polyester / 15% Spandex creates a four-way stretch action that won’t hold you back while casting or paddling. UPF 50+ sun protection means you won’t have to worry about getting burned while on the water. A mock turtleneck collar brings the material further up the neck, giving you, even more, sun protection. A ¼-zip collar makes the shirt easy to pull on and off and also give you extra ventilation when you need it. This shirt is made for use in and out of the water with its quick drying, moisture wicking action and can even double as a swim shirt. A square tail design lets you tuck it in or wear it out, and an easy access side-zip pockets give you room to store your essentials. The Fish Hunter is available in four 3-D water camo prints so you can blend in with your surroundings for extra stealthy fishing.
Four 3-D Camo Colors
Aqua Sky - for sunny to partly sunny skies
Green Bayou - blends with trees and vegetation along a shoreline
Misty Sky - compatible colors for an overcast sky
Pacific Sand - earth tones that conceal in sandy, rocky areas
Maximum comfort with low maintenance
Designed for use in our out of the water
This shirt has the feel, functionality and extreme camouflaging quality that lets you get up close and personal with wary fish. The fabric naturally sheds UV rays, breathes easily and feels like a second skin. Improved ventilation, more attachment features for hanging tools and high-capacity cargo pockets add to the super comfort and utility.
- Sun Protection
Unique, 3-D water print in various natural colors
Blend In With Nature.
Avoid detection by using a realistic "sky-ward" water camo print. If you can see the fish, the fish can see you.
As reliable as the seasons
Since 1995, the exclusive Aqua Design water pattern is a favorite of thousands in all types of lifestyle options. Water infused clothing with you in mind is the heart and soul of what we do at Aqua Design.
Stay protected from the sun with our flattering water pattern for women and men.
UPF 50+ for ultimate sun protection.
Styles include beach, surf, swim, snorkel along with hunting and fishing clothing.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01G9B5HK6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 27, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I look forward to wearing it in North Carolina throughout the season. I had expected some fashion guffawing from my side when I made the purchase but once she saw me wear it she gave it her thumbs up fashion approval... rare indeed! I recommend this shirt.
4-29 follow up. The product is better than I/we had hoped for. Very comfortable/durable and have purchased additional shirts for my wife and son. I bought a men's small for my wife since there isn't women's sizes. The shirt(s) is very versatile and my wife has used it for field photography trips since the fabric is extremely good at "wicking" moisture away from skin. My son is a free diver and uses the shirt when diving. Just rinse with fresh water and it dries in no time.
I've also purchased the fishing hood/mask to protect my face from the sun, very comfortable to wear.
Previous rating was 4 stars... I've changed that to 5 stars.