Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by email; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace, or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible.
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Used or refurbished products, or products purchased for commercial use, are not eligible.
Aqua Marina Vapor Inflatable Stand-up Paddle Board
|Price:||$279.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable 4 inch double-wall drop stitch core material
- Sculpted balance flow curve board design
- EVA Deck: Honeycomb groove, heat embossed, maximum traction and durability
- Stainless steel D-ring on tail for safety leash and extra D-rings to attach the kayak seat
- Includes Backpack with pump and gauge and 3 piece paddle
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Features an all-around, wide-style design ideal for learning, recreational paddling and small wave riding with comfort and stability. Extremely user friendly, the vapor loves to be ridden or taken on a paddle cruise. Also includes Tri fin system, pump with gauge, magic backpack, paddle and EVA deck.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) The Customer Service provided can NOT be beaten. They were eager to rectify any concern that arose and they do so quickly.
(2) Quality of the product is amazing! the first paddleboard I have owned and its all I want to do with my free time.
I am 5'9" 164 so this board feels perfect. Being novice, I don't find it challenging to balance on this length of board.
I use it for ocean coastal paddling and on calm water.
The board held my weight well (i'm about 165). I don't know how well it would work with someone above 200lbs though. Food for thought.
Sadly, the O-rings they included for the pump didn't fit properly (or there are no instructions on where they are supposed to fit). This makes pumping very difficult as PSI gets higher. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem.
All in all, I like the board!
Edit: Feb 2017
We took these boards out a TON last summer after we bought them. Even though my husband sinks a little lower on his they have been AWESOME. I easily fit on there with a kid or 2 and the board is fine. Husband can fit 1 kid and works great. We had a hose from one of our pumps crack and notified the seller, they promptly gave us replacement. I gave the board 3 stars at first but I would give it 5 now. As long as you don't weigh over 200 lbs I think the board is a great choice.