Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on February 17, 2015
High quality machine. You will pay less for the Rug Doctor, but the rotary brush does a much better job than the oscillating brush on the cheaper machine. Once upon a time you could rent this machine at Home Depot and do a side by side comparison for yourself, but I haven’t seen them in the Home Depot down the street for a year or two now. So I bought my own.
on July 9, 2017
I own a carpet cleaning company. I purchased this for walk off matt cleaning in large buildings, so its easy and portable. This works great and i also use in my home. Youtube has video repairs if needed like how to replace vac motor,etc. Also full parts list and where to buy the parts if needed.
on September 2, 2015
If you own a large fury animal that often carries the great outdoors inside, buy one.
on July 13, 2017
I was initially going to purchase The Rug Doctor but after reading the reviews for Aqua Power I decided it was worth it to spend the extra money and I'm so glad I did. Outstanding and I highly recommend.
on August 4, 2017
for the money it is a very good machine. Good scrubbing brush and the water capacity is good. I like it a lot.
on May 4, 2015
This machine does an excellent job on the carpets

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.