Industrial Deals Prime Book Box Men's Summer Sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Forest Blakk and Deepend Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outcastS4 outcastS4 outcastS4  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on July 9, 2017
I own a carpet cleaning company. I purchased this for walk off matt cleaning in large buildings, so its easy and portable. This works great and i also use in my home. Youtube has video repairs if needed like how to replace vac motor,etc. Also full parts list and where to buy the parts if needed.
4 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 17, 2015
High quality machine. You will pay less for the Rug Doctor, but the rotary brush does a much better job than the oscillating brush on the cheaper machine. Once upon a time you could rent this machine at Home Depot and do a side by side comparison for yourself, but I haven’t seen them in the Home Depot down the street for a year or two now. So I bought my own.
8 people found this helpful
on July 13, 2017
I was initially going to purchase The Rug Doctor but after reading the reviews for Aqua Power I decided it was worth it to spend the extra money and I'm so glad I did. Outstanding and I highly recommend.
One person found this helpful
on September 2, 2015
If you own a large fury animal that often carries the great outdoors inside, buy one.
7 people found this helpful
on August 4, 2017
for the money it is a very good machine. Good scrubbing brush and the water capacity is good. I like it a lot.
2 people found this helpful
on May 4, 2015
This machine does an excellent job on the carpets
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.