Aqua Quest Guide Tarp Square 10 x 10 ft - Ultralight Waterproof Rip-Stop Sil Nylon Backpacking Rain Fly Shelter - Great For Hammock Tarp
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% WATERPROOF - The Aqua Quest Guide tarp will keep you completely dry, even in extreme weather. With a hydrostatic resistance of 20,000 mm, you can be absolutely certain that not a single drop of water will get through your tarp.
- ULTRA-LIGHT & COMPACT – At only 1.5 lbs, you’ll hardly notice you’re carrying it. The Guide packs up so small that you can fit it in almost any small space. Complete with its own convenient stuff-sack. Packed Size: 12 x 5.5 x 2.25 inch Compressed: 5.25 x 4.75 x 3.5 inch
- VERSATILE - With a total of 17 reinforced webbing loops including 1 in the very center for overhead hanging, you’ve got all angles covered. Make a teepee, attach the side loops to a tree or fence, or peg into the ground and go directly over the top of your tent… you don't even need trees!
- DURABLE - Despite being so lightweight and compact, this tarp is incredibly durable and resilient to the forces of nature. 40D RipStop fabric + Non-toxic dual Silicone & PU coating + Reinforced stitching + Heat taped seams = The best ultralight tarp on the planet!
- USA SERVICE & WARRANTY: Aqua Quest is based in the Pacific Northwest, where they have designed and tested waterproof gear since 96. All products are protected by AQ’s Two-Year ‘No Worries Warranty’. Toll-free customer service Mon-Fri, 10-5 PST, at 1-844-775-7770.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
About the Guide Square Performance Tarp
Enjoy peace of mind, a superior outdoor experience, and a lighter load to carry. The Guide Series is the most lightweight of Aqua Quest’s Performance Tarps, ideal for excursions where packspace is at a premium. While portable, the Guide Series does not skimp on durability: Constructed of 40D RipStop nylon fabric dual-coated with non-toxic silicone and polyurethane for assured waterproofing, the Guide Series punches well above its weight.
With a total of 17 reinforced webbing loops (including one in the very center for overhead hanging), the Aqua Quest Guide Sil Square is a versatile ultralight shelter adaptable to just about any environment, treed or not. All Aqua Quest Performance Tarps come in their own stuff sack for transport and storage.
SPECS & FEATURES
- 20,000 mm hydrostatic resistance
- Reinforced stitching and heat taped seams
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Packed Size: 12 x 5 x 3 inches
- Finished Dimensions: 9 ft 7 inches x 9 ft 7 inches
- Total area: 92 sq ft
About Aqua Quest
At Aqua Quest, we are passionate about designing and manufacturing the best waterproof gear - so you can get outside, reconnect with nature, and #LiveYourQuest.
Life is wet, our business is waterproof, and our quest is to keep you and your gear dry. Back in 1994, our founder was faced with a dilemma: either get wet, or get waterproof. Vexed by the lack of products available, he developed his own line of waterproof gear, and the Aqua Quest legend was born. More than two decades later, AQ continues to lead the industry with a global reputation for quality and durability.
Our primary waterproofing method starts with a lightweight and durable RipStop fabric, to which we apply a dual coating of TPU (Thermoplastic PolyUrethane) and either DWR (Durable Water Repellent) or Silicone impregnation. This combination produces a lightweight material strong enough to hold a 66 ft vertical column of water before leaking. All of our products undergo rigorous testing to ensure you receive the most dependable and durable waterproof product available.
From outdoor adventures to wet urban centers, your quest isn't going to slow down for a bit of water. Our wide range of innovative waterproof products includes backpacks, duffels, tarps, electronics protection, travel accessories, dry bags, camping gear, and more.
About our Tarp Features
Aqua Quest tarp fabrics and coatings create a waterproof shield with a hydrostatic resistance of 20,000 mm... Translation: even torrential rain propelled by gale-force winds cannot penetrate the barrier, ensuring that you and your gear stay dry even in the most adverse weather conditions.
Aqua Quest tarps are built to last, constructed with robust fabrics, reinforced stitching and heat taped seams to perform and protect in rugged conditions. Our heavy-duty webbing loops provide reliable tie-out points that won’t fail when Nature gets angry and the going gets tough.
With an array of reinforced webbing loops around the perimeter and across the ridgeline, Aqua Quest tarps are designed for adaptability and function in any terrain. Using ties, stakes, poles or whatever’s at hand, AQ tarps offer a broad spectrum of shelter in a portable package.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty Description2 Year Warranty | 60 Day Money Back Guarantee | 1-888-728-4327 (Mon-Fri 9-5 PST)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It did withstand some trials in my yard already (decent rain + winds from thunderstorm).
Next time i would get the version with 2 more attachment points in the middle which is just a little more weight but increases setup flexibility.
Will keep you posted once field use increased.